Spotify bros...we got too cocky

spotify bros...we got too cocky

Attached: nono.png (762x852, 422.78K)

>opens apple music

Makes me giggle when musicians/music critics do this. Like who gives an actual fuck? I'm sure a multi-billion dollar company is gonna give a shit about losing one subscriber! oh no!

Why would Spotify give a shit that they don't get one person's $15?

Imagine making a very nice living doing nothing but listening to music and BARELY editing video footage and still being such a greedy, desperate, depraved bastard that it’s not enough. You have to keep chasing those virtue bucks, even it means making a complete fool of yourself following some washed up loser musicians and Neil Young who have nothing to lose off a cliff. I used to be able to respect this fag but this is just too pathetic to ignore.

the FADER piece literally broke him

>Ohhh noooo what are we even going to do now without Anthony's Fantano incredible musical career???!!!
Fagtano know your place you are a fucking MUSIC CRITIC YOU DON'T MATTER

wtf I love spotify now

I know I'm going to be accused by some of being a rightoid but I really don't understand the logic of this when the other major players are fucking Amazon, Apple and Google. This does nothing but help the richest companies on Earth get even richer. It'd be a noble stand if these artists completely removed their music from these platforms, not go to the ones that are the least bad on this specific issue while still being terrible in a million other ways.

sounds like you're starting to realize there's nothing organic or honest anymore and that everything is driven by greed and profit and these mega corporations are behind all of it, manipulating their geriatric puppets on strings while trying to get the upper hand on their competitors so they can make even more because billions just isn't enough.

>17.7k retweets as of today
not that this isn't a retarded thread, January 27 was fucking forever ago as far as the internet and the real world is concerned
op sucks cocks

At the very least they could encourage people to switch to Tidal which pays artists more

Fantano is such a hypocrite lol.

Attached: alt-right.jpg (1280x720, 130.8K)

theneedledrop are two people. cal chuchesta and anthony fantano.

>Had to say #ByeByeSpotify

Attached: 12.jpg (600x600, 32.52K)

I bought $200 in Spotify stock today, so that makes up for two years of Fantano’s subscription.

I will follow Rogan. Communist won. I will find a space

Cal is still at Spotify tho

Attached: 917d78f4efbefbeb23457ae3cf974587.png (1225x494, 112.04K)

True and those companies are much worse than Spotify. This isn't about misinformation, it's about big tech companies trying to destroy any competition and people are either in on it (and getting paid) and idiots getting manipulated.

What ever happened to that weird hispanic kid that Fantano was grooming for a while?

Anthony and Cal are the same person.

I’m unironically switching to Spotify tomorrow from Apple Music

Checked

Attached: 1560825283087.jpg (853x578, 107.87K)

jesus christ i hate what this faggot has become. he got me into the band thou back in 2010 when they dropped Summit. he very quickly soured and started doing nothing but shitty rap and pop album reviews.

he used to be a total chud fuck

I like listening to it while I clean my house and the episodes where he talks about drugs are hilarious when you’re on drugs. I like hearing other peoples high stories. They’re always funny.

Fantano has made actual racist, sexist and anti-semitic "jokes", but goes after Joe Rogan for having conversations with people. Joe Rogan isn't perfect, but he certainly isn't as "problematic" as Fantano. Just shows what a virtue signalling hypocrate Fantano is. I hope that someone digs up all the shit on him, his old videos must be saved somewhere, and sends them to some journalists.

I haven’t listened to it in 3 years. I just really hate the people who are doing this gay coordinated hatchet job and the bottom feeders like Fartardo who are latching on in hopes of gaining something

I'm going to ask those questions in the other thread. Thanks for responding.

I hate cancel culture and I think racist jokes are funny af because stereotypes are generally true to a degree, but I’m on board with this. Fantano needs a taste of his own medicine. I want to witness his comeuppance. I love watching the left eat itself.