Wish there was something else that did it for me like it

wish there was something else that did it for me like it

Attached: stgstv.jpg (1417x1417, 205.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SxDbZXUj8Ak
youtu.be/orR8uHBYaMk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just listen to La Rapet and Alvin Row as many times as it takes to get severely depressed and then you'll get it

Life is full of disappointments like this

Listen to Danse Manatee you fuck.

youtu.be/SxDbZXUj8Ak

closest for me but still isn't the same

Attached: 91vp54mq62.png (1200x1200, 1.99M)

Danse manatee fucking sucks

>tastelet
Stay in your lane, pleb.

ive shed real tears listening to this album

Now I have to listen to it. I only recall ever liking Essplode and Meet the Light Child. It's been nearly a decade since I listened to it in its entirety.

The only song to ever evoke some real tears for me is Safer. That third portion of the song is phenomenal. Some of Avey's best lyrics ever as well.

baby spend the night out you're thirteen. god damn I miss having no responsibilities. This record is like if the CIA kidnapped Sun City Girls and made them do the soundtrack for Peter Pan

when i'm fuckin' you lately your touch is a tiger's claw. essplode is so fucking good

>That part in the middle of Alvin Row where avey starts screaming RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN
I don’t listen to that song very often because that part still makes me tear up, and I’m a mess by the end of it. Might be the only song that can consistently get a reaction like that out of me. That album found me at the right time

there's this little part in the middle section while Avey is repeating Alvin Row where he does this little vocal line (Alvin ro-o-ow) and it shatters my fucking heart every time. That fucking song man

legitimate 10/10 album. I wish Noah would drum like that again.

Attached: starstonight.jpg (1000x690, 100.88K)

not even kidding there are some small moments where he does on the new stuff.

youtu.be/orR8uHBYaMk
when they suddenly start performing alvin during this set list at around the 6:30 mark they actually start with that exact part and the buildup is magic
makes me wish they did a spirit tour in vein of the song tongs one

what a beautiful timeline user.

Attached: 1634769834659.png (1001x823, 806.25K)

Litterly unlistenable

what the fuck? how can you not like throwin' the round ball? anyways i think the trick is to listen to it on a day where you feel really languid and you have a bad taste in your mouth from too much alcohol from the night before and you're also too stoned

I just wish there was more music that had tons of noise and ringing and shit over the main song, that’s so creative and the main reason I like this album