Anyone have some comfy German music? I prefer female pop/jazz music from like the 1930s-1970s

Anyone have some comfy German music? I prefer female pop/jazz music from like the 1930s-1970s

Attached: germany.png (1200x720, 932)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GaBy5psYtAg
youtube.com/watch?v=R1v8wpScKNI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHuJjC3jB1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ir8Evm75hlI
youtube.com/watch?v=A3zSIQ-9e5U
youtube.com/watch?v=YzMMOpllaV0
youtube.com/watch?v=p6dZL9xPt4k&list=PL5_JO52HSEhFldnD71atW3e4E7epUDeH3&index=51
youtube.com/watch?v=52cn6pTseXA&list=PL5_JO52HSEhFldnD71atW3e4E7epUDeH3&index=52
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you want schlager?

Yes but I think I already know all the popular names for Schlager maybe if there other types of similar genres. I don't really have anything from the 60s/70s

No. You are devoid without polka. I FUCKING LOVE POLKA

MICHAEL SHANKER,..........SCORPIONS

I am consumed with Polka. Polka is literally the only genre I can find at thriftstores. I don't know why the fuck there are thousands of Polka albums in South Florida thriftstores. Who was buying this shit

Hildegard Knef has some fantastic stuff but you’re probably already familiar with her
youtu.be/GaBy5psYtAg
good German music from that time period in that vein is not very easy to find

youtube.com/watch?v=R1v8wpScKNI

The Poles. What a troubled history. My heart goes out

bump

>Bavarian shit
How predictable. My ancestors were from Hanover IIRC so totally different culture up there.

burger moment

For motherfucking real. Thank you to the Professor in CT, USA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHuJjC3jB1Q

weird, this reminds me of mexican music.

youtube.com/watch?v=ir8Evm75hlI
hier mein freund

youtube.com/watch?v=A3zSIQ-9e5U

OP i hugely recommend you Zarah Leander. she had beef with Marlene Dietrich (who is also worth checking out) over some nazi shit, i believe.

Dschingis Khan

it's actually this meme lol

Attached: cc7.png (1584x864, 75.4K)

Probably not your taste but some German sea shanties are really comfy songs.

youtube.com/watch?v=YzMMOpllaV0

youtube.com/watch?v=p6dZL9xPt4k&list=PL5_JO52HSEhFldnD71atW3e4E7epUDeH3&index=51

youtube.com/watch?v=52cn6pTseXA&list=PL5_JO52HSEhFldnD71atW3e4E7epUDeH3&index=52

I had to sing Hamborger Veermaster and An de Eck steht'n Jung mit'n Tüddelband in elementary school. Thank you for bringing back best memories from 13 years ago.

Your welcome, friend. Cheers!