You ARE listening to all of your music locally instead of relying on streaming services to preserve the music you love...

you ARE listening to all of your music locally instead of relying on streaming services to preserve the music you love. . .
right, user?

Attached: foobar2000.png (1440x870, 120.08K)

>locally
>musicians not literally in OP's basement playing their songs live

I only listen to myself playing guitar, I try really only to improvise and never repeat an idea. Life is short OP

musicbee and slsk going on 12 years now

Yeah, too short for doing that gay shit.

of course
on my pono
why yes i have been boosted

God I miss Deemix.

spotted the dude with no original ideas lmao

lol just kidding lets squash teh beef

yea about 12tb of mostly lossless downloaded over a period of 26 years or so since the IRC scene release days/Usenet. About 7500 vinyl records as well. i'm pnoid and don't use streaming services for music because I think they are inserting high frequency shits to mentally control you. I did alot of acid in the 90s too

Attached: 4chanmu.jpg (1817x1079, 347.84K)

Do you have any proof about the high frequency shit?

i just listen to my parent's 80s cds

i just bring shit up on youtube. i use ublock origin so no ads. it sounds fine to me and it's totally free. everything i've ever wanted to hear is on there

based schizo

>i'm pnoid and don't use streaming services for music because I think they are inserting high frequency shits to mentally control you. I did alot of acid in the 90s too
Very based

I'm listening to it locally because it's free, higher quality, and has musicians and releases that aren't available on streaming services, some of which I can't even find on youtube.

Why would you out the entire waveform right there in your music player
You're spoiling the music for yourself

Spotify has great recommendations and playlists and it takes less time and effort.

musicbee is for f*gs... tbqh

I use musicbee for tagging everything and use foobar for playback. musicbee is too soi and bloated for regular use imo

yep,, idk about the tagging thing,, if I ever need to tag something I just mp3tag

posers don't tag their music