Why is this album never talked about? This is one of the very few albums, let alone a rap album, I would consider "art"...

Why is this album never talked about? This is one of the very few albums, let alone a rap album, I would consider "art". It's definitely above hip hop. It's intellectual, romantic, dark, genuinely unsettling at moments.

Attached: ab67616d0000b273d9194aa18fa4c9362b47464f.jpg (640x640, 77.49K)

it's great, and undeniably amazing, but contrarians shit on it and mu has hopped on to whatever's new/trending

Please listen to more music.

my point is proven, this is a contrarian who only listens to mongolian noisey field recordings and gives them 3 to 4s on rym. have some fun and live a little, take that stick out your arse lmao. popular ≠ bad

hi-fidelity train recordings actually, shut the fuck up zoomer

It was talked about all the time when it came out. Its literally on the main Any Forumscore chart because it was spammed so much in 2009-10

Because it’s not even top 5 Kanye. Most of the songs are horseshit and it was beaten to death ten years ago. Go ahead and call me a contrarian, but in the real world people like his other shit better

It won Any Forums's 2010 aoty

>if you don't listen to this garbage pop rap you must be an avant-teen tryhard
Ok

plenty of zoomers listen to ambient and field recordings, thinking that they're deep and introspective when really it's just random garbage.

also imagine getting filtered by kanye.

Only three good songs on the album.
Power, all of the lights and lost in the world. Rest are all generic-ish rap apart from maybe the one featuring pusha and the interlude.

P4K giving this a 10 was a turning point into indie culture becoming more accepting of hip hop and top 40 pop in the 10s. Big moment

Random garbage is way more interesting than structured garbage

you are a stupid faggot nigger, shut the fuck up, kudasai

>literally has the opinion that most music can't be considered art
>get told to listen to more music
>hurr u must be a contrarian
fuck you

keep coping

im not op retard, im not the one who said i consider mbdtf art you daft fag

I like it. Yeezus is worse

God Kanye fans are pathetic.

>wahh i hate fun:((

>fun
>>>/reddit/

one of the most overhyped albums ever, second only to the rest of kanye west's releases.