Alice in Chains... Really?

Le drugz are cool and rebellious: the album

Attached: 91T7Vn9fT1L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 743.31K)

That's not what the album is about at all

I believe Dirt took on more of a drug feel, but the complete opposite of what you have in mind. More like "I'm a junkie and life is hard as a result" the album.

How disconnected from reality do you have to be to think that anything AiC did was trying to glorify drugs?

Maybe they just should stop using drugs and sing about? We're so cool, we use drugz! Dude, maybe stop using them?
Alice in chains is the main reason Lil Pump made Drug Addicts

>only listened to Junkhead.

I actually post on a board where people like this exist. That's enough Any Forums for the day. I legitimately hope your trying to sound cool or something, because whatever the fuck that post even said came off as if it was written by someone with downsyndrome.

Omg guyz I've listened soem AIC albums now I'm a drug addict
Such a wild rock n roll rebel, just like Stanley!

Attached: lil-pump-drug-addicts-video-1.jpg (1080x720, 120.68K)

ditto
board is dead as FUCK

I've seen posts like this allot already despite me correcting them several times, so I'm pretty sure no one actually says this shit seriously anymore.

On a side note, Alice in Chains is one of the bands whose music scared me out of alcoholism for good. So yeah, they kind of have opposite effect when it comes to drug and substance abuse.

When I'm layin'
I'm still trying
Concentrating on dyin', yeah

Attached: layne.jpg (600x315, 45.5K)

Wow he smokes SO cool
And that jacket, these boots, such a tough guy, true rebel

Children under 18 aren't supposed to be on this board.

In Junkhead he literally tells you to do heroin. And all the kids who listened to it did heroin to mimic their junkie idols. "Hey kid yeah I'm so cool for doing heroin maaaannnn it feels so gooooddd but don't you do it your not edgy enough like me and my rockstar friends"

Fuck you, I'm 19
Go use some heroin REBEL

shit music
shit band
layne was a faggot

here's our rocket scientist,welcome.

based thread, this band is fucking overrated and shite

That's what I've said
Stanley is like DONT USE DRUGZ THEY'RE BAD FOR YOU
But I will, I'm a fucking rockstar millionaire

what made him switch up his fashion style??

Attached: 0f2d9de608ce8ffebca8c72953dfe194.jpg (379x673, 53.5K)

I FUCKING LOVE HEROIN LMAO
>the album

>90% of Layne era AIC talks about the horrors of addiction
>this retard decides to pick the one song that remotely says anything positive about drugs

They're the best grunge band.
Stay mad.

Lol what do you have against Alice in Chains? Their entire band story is about how drugs can ruin shit. Anyone who has heard about AIC and Layne Staley would be able to realize that.

From the way you're acting you obviously are upset and irrational so there is no point in explaining this.

Attached: 1639259481902.jpg (720x891, 24.61K)

AM I WROOOOONG?
HAVE I HAVE RUN TOO FAR FROM HOME?
HAVE I GOOOOONE?
LEFT YOU HERE ALONE
IF
I
WOULD
COULD
YOU?

Attached: 1613755647698s.jpg (250x181, 5.78K)

saying alice in chains is the best grunge band is like saying which heaping pile of dogshit is the least smelly

Okay, you don't listen to grunge.
Should have just said that to begin with.