Does anyone have the proper CD leak ? Is it up on redacted ? What tracklist does it have there...

Does anyone have the proper CD leak ? Is it up on redacted ? What tracklist does it have there ? There are a lot of copies of a leak on slsk but the tracklist is different and sometimes fucked up.

Attached: black-country-new-road-ants-from-up-there-Cover-Art.jpg (600x600, 103.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/1k3wsO5uu8iUeo8q6lgMAnJWPSbheWt3N
mega.nz/folder/7egmzJyZ#N2VccAH7Qb_S-DPO_Xe54w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can't even find the supposed discord leak. None of the copies on soulseek have the right track times.Why the fuck doesn't someone just post a Mega link here? What the hell happened to this board? Are we really getting beaten out by discord?

It's a covert marketing optic to get people talking about this band
Literally never heard of them before a few days ago

Just wait the four days, you retards

just go onto the BCNR discord and it's in the leak pinned channel you retard

drive.google.com/drive/folders/1k3wsO5uu8iUeo8q6lgMAnJWPSbheWt3N

I actually know about these guys since 2019. rym trannies were hyping them up as the new Slint.

>if i havent heard of them they must b3 garbage, its not me who is behind

won't let me download, someone needs to just put it on Mega ffs its not hard

Dude there still isn't a verified lossless CD rip of the black midi Psycho Killer CD almost an entire year later, when I get it I'll be putting it up on slsk but zoomers really don't know into pirating for some reason

Anyone know what the Japanese CD bonus track is yet? The Japanese listings pages mention one but they all copy-pasted the same incomplete production description that cuts off the tracklist halfway through.

YOOO thanks
How the actual fuck will it not let you download it worked for me

mega.nz/folder/7egmzJyZ#N2VccAH7Qb_S-DPO_Xe54w

Thought that was a flexidisc only

cd rip ?

yes

Nope, the other bonus discs were flexis but the Psycho Killer one was for based Japan who are sensible about formats and asked for theirs on CD instead

thanks it's legit

you'll have to wait till Friday. its probably television show or just a live track

Can't believe the live bonus track from Japanese FTFT still has never been leaked in lossless, only mp3. Fucking zoomers need to learn 2 pirate already. They don't know how to torrent, let alone soulseek. annoys me to no end.

SHE HAS BILLIE EILISH STYLE

huge cringe