/classical/

Wieland der Sneed edition

youtube.com/watch?v=kqCuuLOnlrw

>How do I get into classical?
This link has resources including audio courses, textbooks and selections of recordings to help you start to understand and appreciate classical music:
pastebin.com/NBEp2VFh

Previous thread

Attached: le wagner moon.png (104x131, 25.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t57cKpos1E8
youtube.com/watch?v=cuABwwXMVAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Schumann

based
youtube.com/watch?v=t57cKpos1E8
youtube.com/watch?v=cuABwwXMVAY

worst. orchestrator. ever.

whitebois be like this orchestration too spicy

bitch nigga there aint nothin spicy about mushy ass schumman orchestration

nobody cares about orchestra pieces anyway
if you listen to anything that has more than 2 instruments, you're musically brain-damaged

Attached: maxresdefault(1).jpg (1280x720, 47.45K)

HOLY BASED

HOLY CRINGE

I just heard Schubert's symphony in b minor and think the phrases of the piece are some of the best ever written, but they feel so shittily connected. For example at ~2:00 he just breaks the complete flow of the piece by suddenly pausing everything and then playing some random "dramatic" chords. This is just one example, the piece just feels poorly connected. Is this normal? Why do people still say it's one of the best symphonies?

Schumann fucking sucks.

Mozart and before, Boulez and after.

basde

Petzold and before, Haydn and after.

Bach fucking sucks.

I just heard Haydn's allegro in f major and think the phrases of the piece are some of the best ever written, but they feel so shittily connected. For example at ~2:00 he just breaks the complete flow of the piece by suddenly pausing everything and then playing some random "dramatic" chords. This is just one example, the piece just feels poorly connected. Is this normal? Why do people still say it's one of the best allegros?

getting real tired of hearing piano in every damn thing.

Me too, Let's cancel it.

I love piano

>tfw no one movement Paradise Lost symphony comprised entirely of contrasting themes (there is nothing like that in Brahms' symphonies)

Pierrot Lunaire.