Boomer music was so cringey...

Boomer music was so cringey. All the shitty self indulgent guitar soloing and and degenerate drug addicts sleeping with groupies. So glad that era is long gone.

Attached: Webp.net-resizeimage-17.jpg (1163x604, 504.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LEXYJzbGw8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

isn't every rap song about how great you are and how much drugs you do and how much you fuck? literally what has changed?

led zepellin is second rate electric blues music. robert plant is a fucking cunt screaming like a girl menstruating. and he dressed like a faggot during 60's and 70's, no surprise he was always protected by bouncers, otherwise he'd be beaten to death for the way he dressed. underage rappists or not, led zepellin music was always crap.

You seem incredibly jealous.

Rap isn't music retard

it's composed sounds people listen to for leisure so today we established you are wrong with a small penis

Rap isn't music

I'm sorry user that is wrong but it's okay
on the edge of my seat for what keen observation comes next

I'm sorry, could you repeat that? I didn't quite catch it.

>Boomer music was so cringey. All the shitty self indulgent guitar soloing and and degenerate drug addicts sleeping with groupies. So glad that era is long gone.

Attached: soi.jpg (576x768, 74.68K)

Boomers on drugs wanted peace and love, zoomers on drugs want to commit suicide. That's why you really don't like zoomers.

I'm sorry, boomers. What was I talking about again?

Rap isn't music

Millennials on drugs wanted to break stuff
We're the best! No hippie, no whiny, no homo shit

Attached: images (3).jpg (259x194, 10.92K)

Yeah man, the auto tuned drill rap era is so much better!

Good times, hanging out, getting stoned, getting laid > Worshipping money

Zoomers are happy to behave like subhumans and calling their music "culture" is fucking pathetic.

Attached: 1625436156424.jpg (1024x923, 162.49K)

Guitar solos walk the line between being soulless wankery and the most soulful expression of modern music there is.

youtube.com/watch?v=LEXYJzbGw8s
D-durstbros...

Nah guitars are maximum cringe, just a vehicle for untalented fags to wank on

Wow, Fred's voice is so soulful and beautiful, kike an angel
But why he invited that old boomer to the jam?

You probably haven't listened to too many

I'd rather listen to john coltrane