Well, Any Forums?

Well, Any Forums?

Attached: img_1493.jpg (607x300, 87.41K)

Pinkerton by a mile

White Album honestly. Both of these albums start off horribly.

Can we stop pretending weezer is good?
Because they're seriously awful.

Pinkerton. The only reason that album even gets hated on is because it’s a man opening up about his feelings and unless you’re having sex on a daily basis no one cares how you feel
It’s literally the opposite. Weezer isn’t great but they’re not as horrifically shit as everyone makes them out to be

rustle with jimmy

Blue. All perfectly constructed pop rock songs. A literal masterpiece of pop music. Both albums are fantastic though.

why is pinkerton Any Forumscore again? it's such a shitty album.
>that part where they have to stop playing on across the sea because rivers had a pair of pantsu on his head while singing and tripped and fell over pat's drum set and they had to set it up again but kept recording but only until they finish setting up the drums again
>that part where matt's E string snaps on why bother and rivers whips his cock out and tells him to strum that instead, all the while matt is repeating the last word of rivers' sentences one octave higher
>that part in getchoo where brian stops playing cause he wants to go to mcdonalds so rivers brings the mic and when they get there he records the mexican working the drivethru saying "wha can i getchoo" and as soon as that last word is out he goes "AHUH" real loud and just keeps doing it for like 15 minutes until brian decides he wants a big mac with no pickles and a shamrock shake but it's july and they don't have them and the total is $1.45 and just after they leave matt says he wants a medium fries and asks to go back but rivers won't say yes or no he just repeats whatever matt says but in a much higher pitch voice and in an extremely racist chinese accent
>that part where rivers is sampling the evangelion theme on el scorcho but it's really fucking loud and you can hear his mom open the basement door and yell at him to turn it down but like really far back into the mix because it's just so fucking loud so eventually instead of arguing with her he just starts singing along so you hear "rivers you fucking faggot turn that crap down" interwoven with "hotobashiru atsui patosu de, omoide wo uragiru nara"
>that part in butterfly where brian rips a really long fart and he and pat are giggling about it in the background and rivers pretends not to hear them but he's getting annoyed that they're distracting him and you can hear him getting progressively more peeved as the song goes on
who can listen to this garbage unironically????

Attached: le woried rivers face.jpg (948x711, 40.18K)

Green

Pinkerton > Blue > Maybe Green

I have no interest in listening to their other albums

maladroit
red but only the bonus tracks

1. Pinkerton
2. Green
3. Red
4. Blue
5. Ok human

The blue album is the only good Weezer album.

So when did you realize the actual two best weezer albums were pic related and maladroit, Any Forums?

Attached: 61pAyFJQ43L._SL1400_.jpg (1400x1388, 115.16K)

is it worth listening to maladroit? It was hard to finish green album

It's worse than green but you were filtered by green anyway

Pinkerton literally opens with a song about how Rivers is having sex on a daily basis

its Green but with good songwriting and crunchier guitars

Finally, the correct take. Weezer were really never that good.

Pinkerton
OK Human
Blue Album
White Album
Red Album

Dem's the rankings

Green has better songwriting AND crunchier guitars though. It's overall way better sounding, if anything maladroit has more variety in timbre because of shitty buttock riffs and acoustic songs, but it's still very greeny

Song Against Sex > Tired of Sex
Anne Frank fetishist wins again

Maladroit has better songwriting and crunchier guitars

Attached: Screenshot_20220201_011736.jpg (534x768, 65.12K)

I personally think that Weezer is and always has been good at doing nerd and pop rock.
Although my taste has always been in 90's grunge, so I would have been the target audience for an album like Pinkerton.
I've listened to it time and time again, and honestly I've heard better shit than this in terms of songwriting and instrumentation.
Not saying it's bad, but in the realm of "raw", "emotional", and "dark" grunge rock it's alright I guess; maybe a little awkward lyrically at some points.

I get underlying feeling though that when people go from listening to Weezer's pop rock stuff to suddenly this one dark gritty emotional attempt at grunge music they did, they get whiplash, think it's best thing in the genre, and overhype it.

Blue all day everyday

Pinkerton is good, didn't read lol