Would a glam revival be the the only way to save rock? Poppy...

Would a glam revival be the the only way to save rock? Poppy, bombastic and eclectically produced guitar music but with the weird quasi-ironic sexual aesthetics of trannypop that scares boomers

Attached: 61WuQo+yzpL._AC_SX425_.jpg (425x421, 15.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RVRBJg7w4UQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5K3n8AUqMr0
m.soundcloud.com/user-183022567/elemental-orchestra-1
youtube.com/watch?v=-41rSUsnwG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I was dancing when I was twelve

Attached: 1636832816068.png (578x500, 690.43K)

I thought about it man, but glam being saviour of rock is unlikely
Nobody will take seriously some middle class white kids in funny clothes who sing in high voices about rock n roll and whatever crue did
I think some sort of mix between nu metal, trap and pop will do it if done right

Attached: images (3).jpg (259x194, 10.92K)

Nah white boys are already feminized enough

this user knows what’s up

calling it right now, zillakami and rico nasty are going to have mega hits in the next few years

And to continue my idea, rock music in vein of stones or ac/dc or motley crue just aint gonna work
We need to add realistic grounded sensibilities to it
This shot got rock n roll attitude
Emo bullshit, prog nerd bullshit, escapism bullshit- it goes.

Check this out
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RVRBJg7w4UQ

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5K3n8AUqMr0

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 55.68K)

so bizzare it could actually work. next gecs album is supposed to be guitar-driven, i imagine it will be terrible and gimmicky and lacky any cohesive songwriting but who knows

this is fucking awful, this board is worse than dead. Fucking hell. The west is on life support

Oh yeah? Tell us what you like huh

music without niggers

Well say good riddance to your career then

m.soundcloud.com/user-183022567/elemental-orchestra-1

Sounds pretty rad
How many millies you hustled on that music?

i got a free beer from a bar once

Well, that's better than nothing I guess

I don't know why this made me laugh so hard

Yesterday I've seen some user post his lyrics to metal and it made me quit wanting to do metal. Sad.

This is pretty much what is happening in the Chicago DIY scene rn. Maybe a little smoother around the edges than Bolan. There's a lot of horrid bands but there are also some good ones making the rounds right now. A lot of flashy, colorful guitar-based music happening though.

link some now pls

seconding

Ty Segall most sounds like Bolan - he's been heavily showing that influence since at least 2014's Manipulator (which is truly great) and of course his Ty Rex covers album. He played that out.

youtube.com/watch?v=-41rSUsnwG0