Why do zoomers HATE 60s and 70s rock? Even the shit that isn't actually overplayed or they've never listened to...

Why do zoomers HATE 60s and 70s rock? Even the shit that isn't actually overplayed or they've never listened to, they just hate it and call it "overplayed". Whenever they get into music, they try their best to avoid it and it's laughable.

Attached: zoomer-tide-pods.gif (498x427, 317.62K)

Stop making threads about zoomers

They obviously don’t

No asshurt zoomer
You have no idea, they do a lot

Nigger, we have threads about zoomers daily. Besides, why is it your business what zoomers like or dislike?

I don't hate 60s or 70s rock at all and I'm only 19, you fucking mongrel. Too many old fucks have to bash people that are younger than them and still apply shit like this as stereotypes. Plus, I don't listen to mumble grumble "hunnid bands on me yuh bitches on my dick yuh". This board gives too many excuses to hate on young people and for what? It's fucking OBNOXIOUS. Kill yourself, faggot.

Attached: 1641084069583.jpg (1080x1349, 171.24K)

I'm not a zoomer, I kinda liked rock but now I understand that it's totally cringe. Skinny hairy junkies screaming about being rock n roll rebels imao, so funny dude
Today I'm into trap, pop and nu metal, that's all

Attached: images (3).jpg (259x194, 10.92K)

Most zoomies hate the classics, doesn't even have to be rock actually, could be any genre unless it's "le avant garde". I see it ALL the fucking time.

most rock is degenerate shit regardless of era, i recognize only a few good ones including Hendrix, Elvis, idk CCR.

Again, why does it matter to you? Is it affecting your life so much that some random zoomer dosen't like the "Classics"?

It’s part of growing up.

Only the zoomers who grew up on rap and shit do that. Sophisticated music is too "pretentious" and therefore "gay" to them

You and plenty of other faggots are delusional Dunning-Kruger fucking brainlets that don't have anything else better to do. Zoomers live RENT FREE in your fucking head.

I think the only cringe thing about it is a lot of these acts don't practice what they preach anymore. See daddy pharma and the anti Joe Rogan brigade for example. Forced vaccination concerts (RATM), etc.

>degenerate
>not Hendrix
kys

OP loves zoomers and cares about them.

'98 zoomer here.
I'm more into grunge 90's rock, which is where my core taste in music would be, but it's not like I hate anything prior to that.
I like Fleetwood Mac and The Doors, and those are considered classic rock.
Feel like since the advent of the internet, people's music taste can be a bit unpredictable.

zoomers love steely dan

They dont? Even shows like Euphoria had Steely Dan and Can songs in them

>Steely Dan
>Can
Avant garde shit.

>Steely Dan
>Avant Garde
Retard alert!

Shit that you'd never even heard of without RYM. And zoomies can't live without RYM.

You're actually retarded.