What did he mean by this?

I mean…why not make the song in the 60’s when the assassins were still creeping around alive on earth, pussy

Attached: 3D77861E-B806-4CB4-90C1-78244055B267.jpg (600x600, 75.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_5xRqCqJOAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reddit is your friend

bob dylan was a soviet agent, they would have killed him

THEY SHOT OL' KENNY

I see /mu has bots now

Biggest instance of "right place, right time" in history. If he were born in today's time he would be another imbred

>when the assassins were still creeping around alive on earth
well george HW bush died in 2018 so he was only a little late

What difference would it have made?

It's better released now, keeping the memory of the murder most foul alive. One of the best songs he ever wrote

Attached: Page 1.jpg (560x958, 273.12K)

Haha jokes on you, I'd never advertise like that

Really glad it wasn't on the record tb

youtu.be/_5xRqCqJOAU

You are actually retarded
>Bob Dylan song, Murder Most Foul, but released on November 23rd, 1963
>Bob sings: "the Beatles are coming they're gonna hold your hand"
>Audience reaction: "wow, what an odd thing to say. The Beatles are just a flash in the pan boy group that will probably be forgotten in a few years. Why is he referencing their single from last month? Neither us nor he have any idea that the Beatles will be a pop culture fixture for the next century or so"
>Bob sings: "I'm goin' to Woodstock, it's the Aquarian Age; then I'll go to Altamont and sit near the stage"
>Audience reaction: "what is he talking about? What is Woodstock or Altamont? Is he referencing music festivals of some sort when he mentions sitting near the stage? No music festivals have happened in those places"
>Bob sings: "Goodbye, Charlie, goodbye, Uncle Sam"
>Audience reaction: "what does he mean? Is Charlie a reference to the term used for Vietnamese soldiers? But the Vietnam war isn't even close to over, why is he saying goodbye?"
>Bob sings: "Tommy, can you hear me? I'm the Acid Queen"
>Audience reaction: "what odd things to say. Are those references to songs by the Who? But the Who isn't going to make songs with those lyrics for another six years"
>Bob sings: "For the last fifty years they've been searchin' for that"
>Audience reaction: "what does he mean for the last fifty years? It's the year 1963, does he mean fifty years ago today? Does he mean since 1913? But that makes no sense. Does he mean fifty years from now? Why is this song set fifty years into the future?"
I could keep doing this for paragraphs and paragraphs, but the point has been made. The song isn't solely about Kennedy's assassination, it's about the world and how it has changed and grown in the years since. You couldn't release a song like this in the 60s, it would make no sense. You're an idiot.

holy autist we're not reading all that
Come to think of it, if Bob released it in the 60's he wouldn't make it to 1970 and someone would be writing a song about HIS assassination

>assassins were still creeping around alive on earth, pussy
There was one assassin, and he died almost immediately after he killed Kennedy.
There is no evidence Bush was involved in the assassination.

cope and seethe

Don't care fagotron

please continue, I like this user

Yeah he was just the head of the CIA during the entire thing and helped cover it up massively. Nothing to see here.

>I’ve got to admit that the man who shot President Kennedy, Lee Oswald, I don’t know exactly where — what he thought he was doing, but I got to admit honestly that I too — I saw some of myself in him. I don’t think it would have gone — I don’t think it could go that far. But I got to stand up and say I saw things that he felt, in me — not to go that far and shoot.
uhhh based?

based actually-listened-to-the-song user