ITT: cryptochuds

ITT: cryptochuds

Attached: hetfield.jpg (980x653, 74.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

societyofrock.com/james-hetfield-forced-out-of-his-own-home-after-neighbors-branded-him-enemy-number-one/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>made a song called Don't Tread on Me
That's not really subtle

The fat guy in chvrches

This thread is what happens to your brain on too much politics. Be careful everyone.

Crypto as in secretly or as in cryptocurrency? Wouldn't surprise me if Hetfield got all into bitcoins and NFTs desu

NAPSTER BAD CRYPTO GOOD

brainlet opinion, lars was correct

Cope

Attached: 1621462124611.jpg (2048x1448, 406.73K)

Attached: 1643389791224.jpg (600x750, 84.5K)

you

Apparently most people think that's the worst track on the album. I've always loved it.

Stephen malkmus
what?

there's a scene in a year in the half in the life of metallica where kirk yells "pat buchanan's a NAZI" or something and james just sits next to him trying his hardest not to reveal his power level. it's right before jason's incredible sandwich quip iirc

>Stephen malkmus
WHAT? dude's a bernie bro, though come to think of it i've never seen him in the same room as a black person

Crypto? He a full blown one
societyofrock.com/james-hetfield-forced-out-of-his-own-home-after-neighbors-branded-him-enemy-number-one/

holy based

>I kind of got sick of the Bay Area, the attitudes of the people there, a little bit. They talk about how diverse they are, and things like that, and it’s fine if you’re diverse like them. But showing up with a deer on the bumper doesn’t fly in Marin County. My form of eating organic doesn’t vibe with theirs. There was an elitist attitude there that if you weren’t their way politically, their way environmentally, all of that, that you were looked down upon. I love the ocean, and I love the Bay Area. I love what it’s got to offer, but there’s just an attitude that it was. It wasn’t healthy for me. I was starting to feel like I was just fighting all the time, and I just had to get out of my own head. So Colorado does it for me. We stay away from politics and from religion. That just seems to polarize people even more. We all have our own beliefs, but at the end of the day, we’re trying to connect with people and it seems like political views don’t do that as much as music does

He's worse than Hitler

You hate the white working class

Yngwie Malmsteen likes to collect and shoot guns
I assume anyone that does that is a conservative

Supremely based

yeah fuck em

you are retarded. tons of anarchists and left leaning commies like them. so do centrists when they are in the hands of the state

True, but anyone that knows anything about Yngwie knows he's a conservative