Is this album actually good?

is this album actually good?

Attached: homework.jpg (1500x1500, 456.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WY8hqzYT_uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's the best DP album, no doubt nor hesitation.

so many of the dance tracks are truely great music, and the sounds are old sounding but not dated, it's like refreshing, subtle and not over the top vibes on something like revolution 909

Yes its their best album

absolutely. they got the mix of rough amateur/cleaner production here just right. stripped down but also quite varied

I keep saying that but people still choose Discovery
also think Alive, the closing track, is their best track

all of the songs are good but the album is too long to listen to in one sitting
alive is so good man

It's pretty good. Every track starts with one instrument and slowly builds adding more until the loop is complete, in this sense the album was just the duo testing their skills, mastering the art of making a french house track, hence the name homework.
Discovery is just objectively better, instead of just straight house it includes more complex songs like digital love and something about us, while also having house tracks like crescendolls, high life and veridis quo. Only thing homework has over discovery is a more raw sound

Attached: 8204056_orig.jpg (1100x523, 187.93K)

It's inconsistent, but it contains Rollin' & Scratchin', which is their best work.

Even they agree Alive is their best track.
youtube.com/watch?v=WY8hqzYT_uk

Yes, obviously. It's not their best, and it's a bit simplistic, but as a product of it's time it was revolutionary and Rollin' and Scratchin', Da Funk, Around the world and Alive still basically hold up today, 25 years later.

This. It's great, but way too fucking long to the point where it gets grating.

This. Revolution 909 is so fucking good. So good. so is Fresh.

guy with the fred durst look here

You're supposed to dance it. Length isn't really a problem.

I hear Rollin and Scratchin brought up so often, and its definitely one of their more talked about songs. I don't get it, I think it's fine but I don't understand the love most people seem to have for it. What are people's favorite aspect of the song?

that's what i've always been told but i'm tired of agreeing with it.

This is better

Attached: 1611766707031.jpg (400x399, 18.71K)

This is by far the better album

Attached: Discovery.jpg (1500x1500, 109.98K)

yes but discovery and ram are better

Discovery is the best album of all time.