Do they make good music? Only song I've heard is Baby's on Fire and I really liked it

Do they make good music? Only song I've heard is Baby's on Fire and I really liked it.

Attached: 1173266.jpg (900x788, 170.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JY6hCE2D-cc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

Yes

Doos Dronk is their only good song

I fucked her

nope but it was a v i b e

yep, listen to constructus corporation - the ziggurat

I FINK YOU FREAKY AND I LIKE YOU A LOT

god i can smell that photo from here.
>Do they make good music?
yeah, it's pretty good, but their career is dead now after that incident in attacking some fag in Australia, the witchcraft, ninja telling women that they look like his daughter before he fucks them, the incident with that aussie rapper that documented their retardation and spread it all over the internet. surprised they haven't killed themselves yet. any year now i think.

constructus corp is good

>the incident with that aussie rapper that documented their retardation and spread it all over the internet
im gonna need some more context

It's pretty much only written in Twitter/Instagram story format, so it's not a pleasant read

Zheani Sparkes .. plenty of stuff about her online, she even made a video dissing the shit out of them. video contains lots of screencaps of interactions between her and die antwood. is disturbing reading.

youtube.com/watch?v=JY6hCE2D-cc

Yeah they're awesome. One of the best groups of the 2010s

This chick sucks.

Insufferable cunt is such a fucking meme whore.

The instrumentals are really good, but their raps are definitely not something I want to listen to.
It's fun to watch youtube videos of people reacting to them, though.

Only really interesting pop group in a number of years. Who really is on their level in pop rap? LOL Yves Tumor? LOl

One of the best groups of 2010*

Nah, 2010's whose better in rap in those years? Kanye? LOL

I retract my statement, their only good album came out in 2009