It's over

It's over

Attached: Screenshot_20220130_202158.jpg (1080x1353, 315.53K)

>it’s over
You mean covid only histeralical old people with tons of medical conditions care about covid anymore

>joe, we're gunna have to sensor you
>well well well, lets take a look at my $100m contract....
>no, joe, pls......
>ok, ok. We'll allow it but we will need to make a public statement
>im having eddie bravo on next week just to flex nuts
>y-you too

Lol it's funny how Eddie Bravo seems like a normal person until you read the final blurb on his Wikipedia page.

Eddie is the worst kind of conspiracy theorist, the kind who believes everything, can’t separate the plausible from the ridiculous and has a pathological contrarian attitude. Joe was right to replace him with Tim Dillon.

why are right wingers always making up things to be outraged and victimized over and then coping with their own false narratives with weird little power fantasies like this

>He also is a believer in many conspiracy theories,[20] being an advocate of the Flat Earth conspiracy theory[21] and the World Trade Center Tower 7 controlled demolition conspiracy theory.
Tell me where he's wrong

the Earth is round

>we're gonna put a warning on it
so nothing, guess those 'literal whos' chuddys on here were screeching about had enough of an influence for Spotify to do the bare minimum

>Holy crap, those heckin chuddies and their misinformation!!

it's just a funny post dude

>nooooo you can't just notice the way we behave!

>"You're not being censored!" said the leftist with his boot on the right-winger's neck.

Lol

holy seething this soon on the thread we're just 12 posts in

Attached: ae6dcc78-eb2e-4760-bfa1-b69da0cf780d-NeilYoungFarmAid-03.jpg (2394x2397, 1.77M)

Neil Young used to be based, don't know why he's such a fag now.

literally what are you talking about you crybaby
>noooo i'm weak and pathetic, the leftist chads are dominating me!!!!!
KEK

This might be better. I like how it says farm aid in the other photo though

Attached: 1176615377.0-02.jpg (800x799, 266.74K)

>histeralical
>Sensor
Once again,

Attached: C2D0DA8D-6E7A-483B-9953-4C1C382D40B2.png (392x590, 31.84K)

this is why i like self checkout

>against cancel culture yet digs up a quote of questionable credibility from 40 years ago to try and cancel him
curious