I respect y'all for doing y'all's thing, but y'all is destroying hip hop, for real...

I respect y'all for doing y'all's thing, but y'all is destroying hip hop, for real. Y'all care only about the party side, not the lyrical tradition of Black folk

Attached: 82562kjw38o51.png (1008x672, 1.1M)

My black friend told me black people straight up don't go to shows, is that true

Such an amazing picture.

damn peggy

look at literally any popular rappers live shows. 99% white

Y'all fr no cap gotta be puttin spec down on the black lyrical traditions Any Forumsn*ggas (I'm white so I don't type the n-word)

The 'black artist who's fanbase is particularly white but they hate it' is a real archetype now. Imagine having fans and wanting to alienate them socially, but not musically.

>y’all x100
Shut up

they can't afford it

>black folk
>lyrical tradition

Depends on the rapper
No black person is ever going to a Travis Scott show

another race oriented topic. the easisest way to spot 2016 tourists faggots

>preforms in a predominantly white city
>lots of white people show up
wow crazy. whats wrong with this again?

Tell black people to shut up about it then.

within their 'ecosystem', black culture tends to be quite socially conservative, so it can be difficult for artists to appeal to them unless they conform to whatever is acceptable.

I've lived in various parts of Florida for over a decade now. black people definitely go to shows, especially in north Florida, (which is essentially just south Georgia)

Nobody cares about what a rapper has to say. If I want profound words I read a book.
Now shut up sing-rap a catchy hook for us

communities always develop a retarded ideal for artists to aspire to. it's completely natural for original artists to be rejected by their community. Wear it like a badge of honor.

I saw a ton of them at a rod wave concert.

This is obviously a shoop
They're not even looking at him. Look, they're making pictures/videos of something else
It's one helluva good shoop though. And even if it's not real it's funny as hell hahahah