Using spotify

>using spotify
>ever
fuck off

Attached: IMG_2423.jpg (1224x1632, 498.02K)

Good luck sharing music and playlists with people

you must not socialize much

>using digital
>ever
*siiiiiiip*
fuck off

Attached: boomertape.png (1080x843, 1.47M)

good luck "sharing" with "people"

Enjoy 20 minutes of battery per full charge

>norms literally only listen to music for their image

you’re literally using an iPod because you’re projecting some kind of image lmao

I use an ipod because i've had it for 12 years, it's the best way to listen to music portably and there's no new product that has replaced it

You got some Neil Young on that bad boy?
*sip*

>it's the best way to listen to music portably and there's no new product that has replaced it

delusional boomer, smartphones btfo ipods in every way, and btw you don't need to use streaming services to have music on a phone

you're not cool for being too retarded and/or stubborn to adapt to modern technology

hmm when I go for a walk would I rather take with me 120 gb of music that fits in the palm of my hand with instantly navigable menus designed purely for music listening or an 8 inch tablet

>no cigarette burns on the tabletop
Are you even trying?

>Ipod
>In 2022
Buy a real DAP, gramps.

Attached: 1618205494293.png (500x375, 216.93K)

nah man it's just nice to be able to conveniently share music with the people in my life

you ever heard of talking to people?

zoomers really fly into fits of rage when they encounter non consoomers don't they

>Using Itunes
>Using any Apple products

of course user but sometimes I text people

so just send them a link to the song or talk about it? How does me listening to music on an ipod prevent me from communicating to others about music?

this. my phone only has 32gb and my library is 60 something and with other stuff i can only get like 20gb and i'm constantly rotating music it's so fucking annoying

didn't say it does. i'm in it for the convenience. since i use spotify and most of my social network does as well it's just the easiest way for me to send it and the easiest way for the receiver to listen to it

>120GB
there are tons of phones with 200+GB of storage
>8inches
lol wtf phones are you looking at that are that big? 80s phones?

Maybe before he started *siiiiip* doin all that liberal nonsense. I heard he was gettin pretty mad about some Jon Hogan guy.
*siiiiiiiiiiiiiip*

Good for you I guess. I mostly listen to music for my own enjoyment and like it to be a mostly private experience

>iPod
>not a Discman
Get on my level

Attached: 20220130_173611.jpg (2675x2268, 2.61M)

A spastic made a vanity thread.

now this is based

fair enough user. I used an ipod classic for a decade and probably still would if it never bit the dust

i use it because i want physical buttons on my mp3 player and because it has a 120GB hard drive

show me a smartphone with play pause seek buttons

love the scroll wheel on this thing - I always thought it worked much better than it should. the ipod in general has a really great form factor.

Attached: ipod.jpg (1678x2166, 550.08K)

Kek, great design