Untitled

Attached: 1643569074086.jpg (827x674, 129.43K)

I only know the Jolene woman

Based chudkillah grandma

I only know James Hetfield
Will papahet take a stand against bald manlets?

>still screeching about rogaine
kek we must protect big pharma

Joe Rogan is more culturally significant than any of those lol

Based Boomer

Because you're an old boomer bitch lk warner. Go eat shit.

Who?

>I don't know who Joe Rogan is
You lying sack of shit.

Based midwit libtard manlet Joe the toe Rogan making Twitter seethe

how many worthless threads are we gonna have about this shit?

We all know him. He was the shitty host of that shitty "Fear Factor" show.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Barry Manilow dismiss rumors that he was pulling his music off of Spotify.

> UFC Commentator and schizo podcaster is somehow more influential than 6 different musicians.
What is with you people and caping for this bald faggot.

Maybe I'm biased because my enjoyment of these boomer faggots has come and gone years ago, but I feel like all these all people holding spotify hostage is a perfect opportunity to rebrand into the indie music streaming platform. Spotlight amateurs and indies on genre playlists, take or leave muh classic rock and muh classic country. As a freenigger, I only listen to playlists anyway and when I want a specific song I just look it up on YouTube, and playlists are a great way to hear small time artists in niche genres and since mainstream sucks dick anyway now why not lean into that?

Well, how about when these dickhead "artists" stop leaving Spotify and allow a man his basic first amendment rights.

Attached: yoko.jpg (666x500, 31.03K)

You seem to fail to understand what the first amendment says.

Wait, did Willie, Dolly, Barry and Frampton pull their music too???

how can an image have such vintage jpeg compression yet be talking about a current event

>free speech isnt a cultural more, its a very narrowly defined law explicitly codified into law by old white racists, bigot.
The world truly isn't big enough for the both of us, corporate cocksucker.

>Dude let's joke that another [random almost dead boomer] is also pulling their music from platform! That's so funny!
The right can't meme

uhhh, wasn't neil exercising his free speech rights by saying take my music off? or does it only count when it fits your ideas?

Methinks you should probably go back and look at that again, since the joke flew way way over your pin head

All of those suck and I'm glad plebs can't listen to them anymore

You still can't yell "fire" in a crowded theater, you sub-70 IQ antifa fag.

>Warner

has to be bait

Idk why, but you pointing out the image's compression made me laugh hard as fuck irl.

>Methinks
You have to go back.

You act as if Neil represents Neil and Neil alone. What's that called when corporations, the government, and the powerful all act in lockstep agnostic of what the populace thinks?

No laws are being broken, yeah, but this coordinated "fortification" of the overton window is fucking bullshit and completely against the spirit of the post enlightenment world. If you're telling me you don't care, then I'm telling you that turnabout is fair play and fags like you tend to shit themselves when you catch a whiff of the chuds not falling in line with muh sacred principles of democracy.