Chudcore

Chudcore!
I'm trying to put together a chudcore chart for the archives.
Who should I add?
So far I got Kid Rock, Morrisey and Ted Nugent....... maybe eric clapton

Attached: 1602583935896.gif (570x537, 73.14K)

Oingo boingo

shut up

add every popular composer because chuds love to larp about listening to classical

>spending time and effort to archive shitty music
Why don't you love yourself, user?

I’m a CHUD

OK we get it you’re just looking to rile everybody up and get a response. You leftist are insufferable. Why don’t you fuck off?

right wingers do this on Any Forums tenfold. try having a discussion about a trans artist

is marilyn manson chudcore?

Sugar Ray

Whirr

There's always r*ddit.....

the birthplace of the right-wing retardedness killing Any Forums
everyone knows where you fags came from

Any antiwork songs

Based.
Pantera, Type O Negative, maybe Smashing Pumpkins.

Why dont you try r*ddit?
Not everyone who finds homo shit annoying is political

You're thinking of stormfront, buddy.

no it's definitely r/t_d, r/conservative etc. that I'm thinking of. I would try to pretend to be a stormnigger if I was a reddit/twitter refugee too, though. That's less embarrassing.

Those are just regular righties. Everyone from the donald migrated over to the conservative sub or are posting on fb.

>Those are just regular righties
I'm saying Any Forums rightoids come from those subreddits, not that those subreddits are 1:1 copies of whatever the current Any Forums narrative is. honestly there is very little difference between Any Forums rightoids and the rest of the internet, they're just angrier here and like to LARP as extremists. which to me indicates that Any Forums, reddit, twitter, fb etc. share a userbase for the most part, and within that ecosysten Any Forums is the place rightoids come to vent

Stormfront is 50% FBI/CIA and most of the rest avoid this website. There isn't enough traffic there either to have caused the huge burst that occurred here in 2016. Any Forums is 95% reddit refugees who LARP as if they've been here forever. They post screenshots of oldfags saying "Hitler did nothing wrong." in 2005 to "prove" that Any Forums has always been right-wing, not realizing it was a meme and Any Forums at that time tried to trigger faggots on both sides. Any Forums never had or cared to have a political label until you r/thedonald immigrants showed up and smeared shit all over the walls. Then when you get called out you cry "rent free" as if nobody notices the walls are stained brown and it smells heavily of feces. You're a fucking cancer, just like the leftist faggots you whine about.

Pro-tip: There aren't any "triggered libtard commies" on Any Forums. Everybody who pretends to be one is a troll trying to trigger you faggots because it's so fucking easy to do.