She's so sexy bros

Attached: Grimes.jpg (1896x1294, 358.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pzPElFdxMCM
youtube.com/watch?v=FJ5XUw4qHZo
youtube.com/watch?v=2ls-Y2iXehs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=pzPElFdxMCM

In her own special autistic way I suppose

Fuck. The video is cool but she really went all deep in this "discord/egirl/techno/fairy" aesthetic. Also she NEVER looked good irl like she does in this video.

i love her

Women are evil, listen to men instead.

Attached: 1613547951277.jpg (454x600, 50.65K)

no man can offer such a beautiful falsetto

>I AM LE QUIRKY ELF ALIEN GIRL O_o
Grow up. Give it a rest, you have a kid. Just like your former hubby Elon who has like 8 kids and is still like "i am teh penguin of d00m" instead of taking care of his kids. Your a shit parent and person.

i miss when she was just a weirdo pixie girl

It hurts bros
youtube.com/watch?v=FJ5XUw4qHZo

I don't know what hurts more, watching a pretentious dumb bitch pretend to be an artist on KEXP or a pretentious dumb bitch having made it big cater to an audience of retarded simps by playing a pixie elf girl.

having a man compose/sing for you seems a little homosexual ngl not saying it's bad but I would much rather have a woman sing/write for me. It just seems a little gay desu ngl on the real.

I hate Grimes as much as the next person here but idk, at least the KEXP thing feels like a real human being doing something with a bit of stakes/risk.

I love her

leeseobros...

interesting how a scrapped leak is better than everything she put out after Miss A...

youtube.com/watch?v=2ls-Y2iXehs

>that godawful version of be a body
uh

>Also she NEVER looked good irl like she does in this video.
Oh no shit, you think user lol???

Attached: origin.jpg (1200x1000, 228.89K)

makes sense because dark souls is just 100% her whereas pog and shinigami are collabs with illangelo

Why is grimes so cute bros?

Attached: 5fc21dd88bb3c3da11c6f11a0c33446d.jpg (1440x1795, 304.82K)

she has a pure soul