If you take every artist's music in the history of music and distil it down to vocals and an acoustic guitar or piano...

If you take every artist's music in the history of music and distil it down to vocals and an acoustic guitar or piano, this man (or The Beatles) objectively wrote the best songs

Attached: EuzWUsiXYAM-mwB.jpg (320x450, 32.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3gx6s0F6Mxs
genius.com/Blur-this-is-a-low-lyrics
youtube.com/watch?v=iZIYAUPo80U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bob dylan retard

The ONLY right answer.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3gx6s0F6Mxs

>muh lyrics
bob dylan is amelodic

genius.com/Blur-this-is-a-low-lyrics
youtube.com/watch?v=iZIYAUPo80U
The depth of this song alone when you understand it is more than Noel can manage. There's many many people who wrote better songs than Noel but picking a Blur song really rubs it in.

you lost, blurtard. get over it

>or piano
Chad Chopin reporting in

Attached: chopchop.jpg (640x640, 32.43K)

Nah

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-044806_Firefox Nightly.jpg (679x824, 194.15K)

my nigger

>

literally look up "who won battle of britpop" you fucking aspie

3 good albums

Blur won the battle but Oasis won the war

Most normies don't like Dylan besides a couple of songs maybe. Oasis and Beatles songs are massively normie-friendly.

>I consider Noel Gallagher to be the finest songwriter of his generation
-George fucking Martin

He was being nice

Bob Dylan is fucking garbage. He is absolutely MOGGED into oblivion by Paul Simon. Music shouldn't be verbose nonsense. It should be catchy shit that stays in your head long after you've listened to it. If I wanted verbose pandering shit I'd go to church.

What's The Story sold more than Blur + Gorillaz entire catalogs combined lmao. MOGGED

Blur won the war that matters, which is the appropriate kind of cultural influence and critical reception. Oasis fans act exactly like Oasis itself, they think what matters in life is blockhead simplicity and sales/popularity. Oasis fans are WEIRD

Blue influenced nothing. Oasis created an entire generation of rock bands.

>Blur won the war that matters
the first two gorillaz albums sold more in america than blur's entire discography combined. burgers like to bounce around to woo-hoo before football games, but every living organism on the planet knows the lyrics to wonderwall inside-out. FACT

Generation of shit

All 3 super mogged by John Lennon