Based or cringe?

based or cringe?

Attached: ian_brown.jpg (720x425, 65.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=knkHSoV6Hqg
genius.com/Ian-brown-little-seed-big-tree-lyrics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LITTLE
FUCKING
SNEED

For me, it's when he called Mick Jagger a nonce.

This is all about ruining Spotify. Larry Fink and BlackRock own the publishing company behind all these artists, and their record labels as well. Spotify is soaking up billions of dollars of recording industry money and Larry Fink wants that to stop. This isn't about anything besides money and using woke shit to justify grabbing more of it. This man is now the most dangerous person on the planet. Forget about the Rothschilds and Soros.

more like Little Sneed Big Guy

kek i dont even know who any of these boomers are but its been fun watching them fight over time or money i'm never going to give any of them

LITTLE SNEED BIG GUY

All I know is that Ian Brown and Neil Young are based and nothing can ever stop them from being based (probably apart from some lostprophets type shit)

youtube.com/watch?v=knkHSoV6Hqg

Manc lads are so based
I wonder what Mark E Smith would've thought about the covid bollocks

cringe, he tried to do a Morissey and become right-wing but his music (aside from The Stone Roses) is dogshit

Can any big company have free speech anymore? They’ll get attacked by every big institution if they have 100% free speech. You have to look at it as a scale and Spotify is at least more pro free speech than most.

>This isn't about anything besides money
>i hate to state the obvious

Rogan himself had to delete some episodes of his show in order to secure his Spotify deal to begin with lmfao

>opposing mandatory vaccination is right wing

Which episodes?

The absolute state of things lmao

Gavin Mcinnes, Owen Benjamin, Milo Yiannopolous, the first two Alex Jones episodes, you can pretty easily find a list of the removed episodes if you're interested

Yeah I should go watch those, see if I can pick out more things Alex Jones was half right about 10 years early

if only that was the extent of the song lmao
genius.com/Ian-brown-little-seed-big-tree-lyrics

The non-right wing way to protest mandatory vaccines is to get vaccinated, once you're been vaccinated they can't touch you.
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day, doesn't mean it's not wrong the rest of the time.

literally all of this is happening

except like 5G lol, I'm sure the amount of radiations we expose ourselves too isn't good for us but yeah lol

>literally all of this is happening

>Doctor Evil and his needle
>Doctor Evil with a masterplan
>A forced vaccine, like a bad dream
>They'll plant a microchip, every woman, child and man
>A plan to chip us all, to have complete control

are you an idiot? vaccines aren't even mandatory in the UK

what lyrics do you think are right wing?
>The non-right wing way to protest mandatory vaccines is to get vaccinated
>just comply, goyim

by christ, the internet is over, you must be a paid troll

ELITE SATANIC PEDOPHILES!!!!

Epstein

there's funny graphics on all the things he's been ahead of the curve on but I'm too tired to find them, just google it

He has a point

U dum fuk