I fucking hate that Pad Chennington guy

I fucking hate that Pad Chennington guy.

You click on a video titled "The Most Brutal Album I've Ever Heard" and what do you get? Some fucking electronic D&B/bullshit. And he's describing it like it's a fucking Cannibal Corpse album.

All he talks about is some shitty vaporwave.

When he made a video "11 Mysterious Albums on the Internet" he just took top selling albums in the "atmospheric" tag on bandcamp. Yeah my man, that's mysterious as fuck. What's next? "11 Unknown Albums By Unknown Artists" and he's just gonna slap The Beatles into it?

Fuck you Pad.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 95.11K)

Fuck that asshole. Soulless, sellout, grifter piece of shit.

Jej. While I have absolutely no dog in this fight, I do find it amusing that this dude gets more hate than anyone else in the so-called """music analysis""" scene. And that's really saying something.
>Fantano
Number of haters? Sure. Haters per capita? Nowhere near this level.

i like machine girl and that video fucking sucked ass
thats the only i have seen of him because i dont watch gay video makers like this but i can only imagine that it gets worse

If you have to resort to clickbait to draw people in I feel safe in assuming you have nothing new or profound to say really

motherfucker was partially responsible for appropriating everywhere at the end of time. now all the discussion on the album is by vaporwave cucks saying how "it"s the most darkest depressingest realest album Ive ever heard right above my beautiful dark twisted fantasy!!111!11!" thanks a lot.

Attached: images (39).jpg (479x640, 25.99K)

I’m pretty sure I saw Pad Chennington videos being used as reference to get a genre approved on RYM
Yikes

>Number of haters? Sure. Haters per capita? Nowhere near this level.
He's somehow rven more of a parasite than melonhead, which is astonishingly horrible if you think about it.

>right above my beautiful dark twisted fantasy!!111!11!
zoomies absolutely btfO'd

I hate him too. He feels like a grifter.

First of all saying YIKES is cringe and troonpilled, however I agree with you on Chad Pennington being shit. What's worse is that a bunch of idiots on both political sides will now be infesting that music scene to shit it up like they do everything else.

>Top Vaporwave Albums of 2021
This is even more pathetic than Youtube boomers trying to BRING BACK THE RAAAWK. At least their genre had widespread fame, instead of some niche on the internet. At least that didn't fizzle out after like 3 years at best, good Lord. Also that "Most Brutal Album" video has fewer views than I thought. Goes to show how viscerally opposed people are here are to it.

I think he's harmless but I've been into what he's been into for at least 20 years plus

i dont the the concept of getting more people into music is a bad idea, i think its quite great, however his delivery is really shit and promotes genre tourism

“genre tourism” is the soul of sharethreads, something which made this board worth visiting.

what a fucking joke. Did it break him too?

Attached: E69EB1AF-CC10-4BA5-BEB3-5EAE7C1D2ACF.jpg (1280x720, 241.27K)

He doesnt say anything a random poster on here couldnt tell you desu

Dude, when people say YIKES nowdays it’s obviously ironic
Especially on this site
Yeah fuck Pad and fuck RYM

>its real

>goes to known jazz channel
>wtf this isn't metal
>goes to known metal channel
>wtf this isn't hip hop
It it autism, that drives you? It takes one look at his uploads page to see he covers vaporwave and post-internet shit. Then if that isn't to your taste, you can never look at any of it again. If it is, he's a pretty good intro to the genre. This would only bother you if you're a hipster fag who wants to gatekeep muh secret club.

He is obnoxious