Damn this shit blows

Damn this shit blows.

Attached: 71RoGMpXr-L._SL1425_.jpg (1425x1425, 158.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b9YgwfJyaWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah, blows my mind more like. every time i hear it

I don’t get why it’s popular

take some acid and listen to it then

It's so noisy and annoying ugh

not into that reddit stuff

your loss

It pretty much was a joke between music reviewers in the early 90s who knew how increasingly crazy Kevin Shields was getting, so they decided to mock give his albums top scores all at once to see if he'd have a breakdown due to all that praise
And because normalfags pretty much had to be told what to like it suddenly became a top album of all time in indie circles

turn 18

I love it but it's still not even their best album

this and the airplane over the sea shit are the most garbage unlistenable albums ive ever heard. pretentious redditors love to rave about them to show how "tasteful" and "unique" they are. straight earrape. id rather listen to dubstep

yeah like a hair dryer

i like ITAOTS for a long time but i could never get into the OP album.

It's kind of a meme in how it's rated orders of magnitude over the next "best" shoegaze album, but in the end it's just good shoegaze. If you're not into noise, density/walls of sound, lo-fi production, and just odd sounds and textures or (post)punk stylings, it isn't going to appeal to you. It's like when jazzfags and metalfags intellectualize and rave about complex chords and superior technique, does nothing for you if you just don't like those sounds.

I'm much, much older than the kids who praise this album mediocre at best. Never met an adult who gave a shit for this album, unless they used Reddit.

It's one of the few actual 10s.

Souvlaki is better

Lez Rallizes Denudes was playing this style in 1977. People are retarded

Can an easily accessible album like Loveless really filter this many people? The album is very melodic, catchy and pretty. A combination which is easy to get in to.

Attached: 1643522750917.jpg (409x409, 89.18K)

Avant-teen who only knew this band through Space Funeral

I like other bands more like magnetic fields

Isnt anything and you made me realise is the patrician choice

The first song is just so off putting to me I could never get past it.

I like other heavy droning sort of music too, like Boris or Earth 2

no, it sucks, cause it was recorded with vacuum cleaners

so does my gf

>BROOOO YOU GOTTAA BE LIKE.. STONED BRO..... TO LIKE.... YKNOW.... YOU GOTTA BE STONED TO LIKE.... UNDERSTAND THE HIDDEN MESSAGES........ BRO..........

It's not popular, never was. It's about a vocal niche. If you don't get it, you don't, it's fine.
Personally I see it this way. Listen to this acoustic cover of When You Sleep: youtu.be/b9YgwfJyaWg
It's just a sweet, calm and melancholic song. By adding distortion it creates a noisy envelope to wrap your ears in, like a warm hug. It's a comfy feeling, but most people aren't asking for this feel.

DUDE

It blows… a wish

this but unironically