"Imagine calling yourself a rocker yet siding with some dude who has a podcast over Neil Young...

"Imagine calling yourself a rocker yet siding with some dude who has a podcast over Neil Young. You can stick to listening to your podcast and I will stick to listening to Neil Young," he remarked.

loudwire.com/sebastian-bach-slams-artists-side-with-joe-rogan-over-neil-young/

Attached: index.jpg (272x185, 9.52K)

What a faggot

I used to like skid row, still think their Bach albums are top tier.. but God that washed up bloated motherfucker is just cringy with his attention whoring childish antics
He even backstabbed Phil Anselmo for his good boy points, jesus
Imagine betraying someone over that, pathetic

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8.08K)

He's Canadian, so is Neil Young. They stick together like maple syrup covered hockey pucks at a Trudeau family blackface party

Imagine calling yourself a rocker

Hes like 60 and still scream ROCKNROLL KISS AAAXLLLL in his helium voice, man
Kinda makes me grateful for being baritone, fuck it I'll switch to rap

I've met Bach. He's mentally stuck at age 15. He was nice enough when i was around him, but he's as dumb as a stump, doesn't help that he was a huge pothead at that time, too. (This was right around when they opened for GnR on Use Your Illusions.) Someone who knows him better than me showed me emails from him, it was all "Yo that's soo cooool, dude!" - he even wrote like a pothead.

I'd bet Bach is being a big pissy baby because Rogan hasn't had him on his podcast.

Ok I kek’d loud for this

Let's see if we can get Sebastian canceled...

Attached: t-shirt aids kills fags dead.jpg (500x590, 28.71K)

Yeah, he's really immature but that's not always a bad thing
He strikes me as a man without integrity and loyalty, that's fucked up
Bach is like Tommy Lee, they give me some evil treacherous vibes, their hearts are not pure
I mean, Vince got Razzle's blood on his hands, but I think he's a good guy, no evil in his heart, unlike Tommy. Tommy had a kid drown in his pool and he was like LOL OK.

I'm a rocker.

>YEAH MAN, REAL ROCKERS SIDE WITH THEIR LABELS THAT ARE OWNED BY PEOPLE INVESTED IN BLACKROCK AND PFIZER

Attached: 1643491561869.jpg (1024x991, 277.51K)

Neil Young sucks. Get the fuck over it.

FUCK AMERIKIKES

Joe Rogan is a fucking dick.

Cool let's hope Nickelback and Bieber remove their shit too.

Based Nickelback would never. They know which side of the silly culture war most of their fanbase favors.

Literally who?

>unironically reading loudwire

Attached: 43654645654645.png (1080x1080, 988.53K)

/thread

Fuck off Sugar Gay

Suck my dick, Bach, I know it's your favourite hobby

Attached: 1626391235_206_Sugar-Ray-Singer-Mark-McGrath-Says-Dark-Side-of-the.jpg (830x1200, 101.85K)

Cope avatar fag

Sugar Ray just fucking OWNED your bitch ass into the stone age, there's no recovering from that

You didn't tho.

Sugar Gay

Nerd status: OWNED and MOGGED
Hit the gym, Buster, it's good for ya

Attached: images (2).jpg (194x259, 7.16K)

how about not "siding" with anyone and shutting the fuck up?

How the fuck did Neil Young ever even have a career? His voice sounds like two cats fucking in a parking garage. Nasally, whining ear turds come out whenever he "sings".

Now he's just some washed up boomer asshole who thinks he's relevant and that anyone still gives a fuck about him. He was proved wrong. He can take his little pissy fit and his attempt to decide what other people can think and shove them up his ass. Fucking has-been fossil.

How do you go from being a hippie "activist" or "revolutionary" to a stooge for media and politicians?

... who? No seriously, who?

So are the vast majority of musicians. What's your point?

It seems pertinent to the discussion.

lol look this zoomer
that aint the way you do it
shitposting hateful maymays like a chimpanzee
this guys so dumb

>How do you go from being a hippie "activist" or "revolutionary" to a stooge for media and politicians?
Did he? Or have you made a mistake?