What kind of absolutely braindead zoomer redditor actually enjoys this utter garbage???

What kind of absolutely braindead zoomer redditor actually enjoys this utter garbage???

Attached: oliver-tree-2020-cr-Parker-Day-billboard-1548-1595254862.jpg (1548x1024, 303.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ez_bTUjWG5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oasis do suck I agree

did this guy age twenty years since i last saw a photo of him

is that gus dapperton?

He makes catchy Ableton music with good hooks, what's not to like
I think the reason he pisses people off is that a lot of bedroom musician nobodies feed themselves this lie that they're not bigger because they're not good looking or because they're not willing to change their image.
Then this dude steamrolls the entire industry and he's ugly as fuck and dresses like shit

He literally just ripped off Eskimo Callboy

Attached: 735D78B4-97A6-433A-8318-FBF9A9AA2B7A.jpg (620x407, 92.36K)

>goofy ironic indie guy in front of monocolor background
I vaguely remember a collage of like 20 of these kinds of headshot but can't find, ring a bell for anyone else?

i went to music school with this guy and he has a magnetic personality. fun guy to be around, fucks around a lot but is a really sweet, genuine dude. the oliver tree project is as much meme magic as it is music. it is both an ironic affront to the music industry and a sincere realization of the creative vision that he's had since he was a kid

Attached: programmingSocks.png (826x774, 221.7K)

Zoomer music but isn't degenerate, and some of it is catchy. More than OK in my book

Attached: D_T54e-UYAAIPk5.jpg (1600x777, 131.9K)

gow what a repulsive bunch of "people"

it's just generic pop music who cares. I wouldn't listen to it, but it's not worse than any other pop music out there

>Then this dude steamrolls the entire industry and he's ugly as fuck and dresses like shit
he's not ugly. he just chooses to have a weird haircut and weird clothes as schtick. and clearly it worked

their latest podcast episode was pretty funny youtube.com/watch?v=ez_bTUjWG5Y

i'm not watching that

You wasted 2 hrs of your life listening to that garbo? couldn't be me

>their latest podcast episode was pretty funny
you NEED to go back

>H3H3
>Podcast
Cringe

don't care still rooting for melanie

>h3h3
>pretty funny
>spending 2 hours watching literal trash

god i hate zoomers so much its unreal

Attached: 1615954282746s.jpg (124x108, 1.85K)

>he's not ugly. he just chooses to have a weird haircut and weird clothes as schtick. and clearly it worked
SMDH you obsess w this nigga

Gus DARPAton and the Glowboys

denzel curry fans

>steamrolls the entire industry
the guy went to a well connected music school and was signed to a major label before he ever released his first single. i think he was maybe doing some ghostwriting/songwriting before he released his own stuff as oliver tree. he's an 'industry plant", though i dont think he's ever claimed to be "indie" or not have an industry backing. the only reason you know about him was because he paid people to tell you about him.

he does seem like a cool dude. his music is kinda generic though, and the vaporwave-esque ironic aesthetic is played out.

he's a chad, haven't you seen his body in the cowboy video? dude is fucking ripped

i´m gone is prett cool, don´t know much of his other songs tho

He spent 6 or 7 years DJing as Tree/Kryph. It was Getter who put him on. Yeah spoiler alert kiddos, making friends is helpful to career goals.

dumb zoomer thinks these guys invented bowl cuts

literally who

some cringy kike

*cringy catholic

sam hyde invented it

Bury me alive was a banger tho

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 8.43K)

Jennifer didn't do a good enough job though

prob my favorite oliver tree song.
reminded me of a track i made one time that was in the same key

the only kind of people to listen to him are normies who live through yt videos and IG memes
tinder theme anthem core and nothing more

It's good pop music, don't know what y'all are mad about. Pop music is going to exist either way and his stuff is far from bad when you get past the gimmick aesthetics. It's like if Lil Peep did ecstasy instead of meth or heroin or whatever other retard drug lol

more than just normies listen to this, ironically or not. He's got a schtick and he hits the marks on what he's trying to achieve. Low-brow doesn't always mean bad, even though I'm not a fan of it. Some friends have shown me a lot of this vein of pop, its intentionally vapid and polished

I'd fuck him, ngl.

yeah, buy you faggot freaks are degenerates who would fuck liteally anyhign with a pulse

>being this pissed off at the gay community
yikes. cringe.

the kids are alright!

neck yourself, poofter

I'm a gril, faggot.

>catchy Ableton music
fuck oliver
nobody wants your muh le ironic awesome show copycat bullshit.
its not 2010 anymore

a weber mastergrill. with the baking tray?

>ironic aesthetic is played out
its like 2007 all over again.
how mediocre

fantano drones
kek

LIFE GOES ONINONONONNOONONONONON

I'm sad that the nikocado interview was cancelled but this jew is an idiot for saying he wanted to "break him down" to advertise it.

Shiny like a limousiiine

Attached: images (17).jpg (699x439, 23.36K)

wait a minute is this not tim heidecker?

being this mad at poofters
yikes. cringe.

OK Millennial

fuck you zoomer

Wrong.

his whiteboy trashmeister whine wave aint it. stop clawing your way into the public playlist when i hear this walking featurelist in public i can only imagine teen septum stapled world famous sloshing sounds and future regret. this music is forever burdened with regret and polyamory and regret and sorrow.