If she lived would her music have continued to develop or would she eventually fall off?

If she lived would her music have continued to develop or would she eventually fall off?

Attached: BEB69BFC-9BD5-4E1D-B367-EECCDC58C749.jpg (554x554, 22.98K)

Oh he fell off alright

hehehe

>she
>fall off

Attached: 1629426115173.jpg (250x166, 6.78K)

>she
OK, you hate women and girls, I get it.

splat

>she
>her
>she

Boringb8/10

>expecting music discussion
>on Any Forums
you're better off asking Any Forums user, at least a few of them would bother to try actually comprehending the question and answering

fwiw, she was clearly an excellent audio engineer and visual artist and that's probably what we're missing out on the most, transgressive tranny art normalising them looking like estrogenated males instead of trying to copy bio women cringingly
but as an actual songwriter she seems to have been something of a one-trick pony(boy), a lot of repetition of ideas and general palette of sounds, if you listen to her early ~2010 stuff it just sounds like a more basic, less complicated version of her sounds on Product and Oils, so I don't know if we would have necessarily have had a genre-swapping polymath genius like Bowie on our hands if she'd survived. Probably more of a Prince figure if anything and even then it's her production jobs for other artists I'll miss the most. Overall, probably wouldn't have fallen off as hard as Arca has but I don't think we're missing out on anything on the level of Ian Curtis's version of Ceremony. Oils and its remix album would probably have still been in her top 3 works by the end of her career because it's the summation of what she was good at same as it's hard to see how Richey Edwards could have topped his work on Holy Bible for being such an encapsulation of what he was about, creatively speaking.

>longwinded word salad ultimately comparing the likes of Prince and Richey Edwards to this two-bit shemale
Put the pipe down, son.

stop spamming this dead nigger you fucking tranny autist

I'm not saying SOPHIE's highs and lows are/were equal to those artists' highs and lows, I'm providing a frame of reference within the scope of each artist's career to suggest how far up SOPHIE's released work would have sat in a hypothetical overall ranking had we gotten more

learn to read :)

BASED

Don't fucking tell me what to do, you knicker-sniffing autogynephile. Frame of reference your fistula.

seethe harder buddy? lmao

i think that even if her personal work started to stagnate she still would have contributed a lot via producing for other artists

""""her""""" music was never good

That's a man

>Don't fucking tell me what to do, you knicker-sniffing autogynephile.
This is surprisingly high-quality insulting for Any Forums

So was it just the cheeks that were prosthetics or the jaw too? Cause it looks totally different to their other pictures where they look like a skinny slim-faced twink

Attached: Screenshot_20220129-200626_Instagram.jpg (1080x1461, 960.49K)

Dios mio... That dude again

Attached: cracker_rap_losers.jpg (1200x1008, 60.69K)

>fall off

Attached: Jerry.jpg (480x234, 8.6K)

bla bla bla, it's just worthless, irrelevant and middle off the road electronic music that nobody will remember in a year or two

I mean it's been like 5 years already dude

Who's this faggot

>implying OP didn't post Sophie on purpose just to get another transphobic thread going

i didnt know this hoe died?????????????
rest in peace....

imo the dude was overrated
not as overrated as 100 gecs
but still overrated

She was right on the verge of falling off, actually. She mentioned she was going to switch up her sound and HEAV3N SUSPENDED was a preview of what her "new sound" was going to be like.
Super boring and absolutely not able to compete with Oil or PRODUCT.

dassa nigga sir

imo that was just playing around with elektron mnm. it's kinda weird that we don't have any copycats around though

Didn't she say she was going to write an opera? Wonder if she meant electronic off-Broadway stuff or actual neo-classical

at least one Any Forums poster has they're a tranny producer and are in the process of bimboifying themselves to take the reins, 'cause that always goes well

Ponyboy is this century's best song.

Pure Shores by All Saints came out in early 2000 iirc

I love you

Never heard of it until media started pretending their death was a big deal.
>Guardian search "Sophie"
Only two articles about this 'acclaimed avant-pop producer' on the whole site, both from the week she 'fell off'

>i i i love obscure bandino but if billboard has not your artist your artist suck

this, I say it in each of these sophie threads but to me, the sounds are great (exept for the painfully dry and boring attempt at ambient on oils) but the songwriting was always lacking

fun fact, she had a really wonky chin she hid in most photos by facing every angle but head-on, enjoy trying to unsee it

You know damn well everyone would've forgotten about him by now if it wasn't for the retarded media attention his death got.

bump

>she

Nah

>fall off

Yah

Anyone have pictures of the real human bean Sophie was fucking? I'm curious as to who goes for that.

Name a single artist who debuted last decade that didn't fall off. I will wait.

>"SOPHIE"
Just remember all caps when you spell the man's name

angel olsen

Weeknd, Migos, Travis Scott

Attached: 0a1.jpg (643x820, 79.7K)