What part of Neil Young's history made you surprised that he would stand up to right-wing grifters and disinformation?

What part of Neil Young's history made you surprised that he would stand up to right-wing grifters and disinformation?
He stood up to it with Vietnam.
He stood up to it with Ohio
And he stood up to it with Iraq.

Attached: download (4).jpg (225x225, 8.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nZPDpk8NA-g
theguardian.com/music/2003/sep/17/popandrock.neilyoung
youtube.com/watch?v=dTn9cHGPmUw
gis.cdc.gov/grasp/covidnet/covid19_5.html
doh.wa.gov/Portals/1/Documents/1600/coronavirus/data-tables/421-010-CasesInNotFullyVaccinated.pdf
forbes.com/sites/carlieporterfield/2021/06/09/fauci-on-gop-criticism-attacks-on-me-quite-frankly-are-attacks-on-science/?sh=5eedf0504542
neilyoungarchives.com/news/1/article?id=Thanks-For-Standing-With-Me
neilyoungarchives.com/news/1/article?id=Spotify-More-Songs-Less-Sound
youtube.com/watch?v=yiWSt-XbEhI
youtube.com/watch?v=bnMMYJKZvnU
thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-30992100768-4/fulltext
thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-30992100690-3/fulltext
youtube.com/watch?v=EVG7U9UDi2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh shit what will my 64 year old dad listen to now? Fuck!

Cope more, he lost, Rogan won, this is a chud victory

Spotify has lost 4 billion dollars in its value.

Attached: img_0950-1024x783.jpg (1024x783, 68.38K)

Don't care I pirate all my music, streaming is for faggots
Neil Young lost

isnt this guy an old school hippy
he basically sided with multibillion dollar pharmaceutical and media companies over some mma dude who basically promotes being healthy, one with nature, and using drugs to expand your mind

If leftists like Neil Young had the political control in the 60s that they have today, they would have advocated for censorship and internment camps, just like their hero Stalin
Neil probably got an erection for the first time in decades thinking about how if modern technology were available in the 60s, he would’ve been able to cancel Robert McNamara and Nixon

lads, open the camp gates again, we got another couple chuds we need to toss in.

He's not a leftist. He used to support Republicans.

Do you have have a cool Pfizer tattoo?

Discussing the advisibility of vaccine mandates and the benefit of early treatment is not "right wing".

so you dont care because you pirate music
and spotify is down $4000000000
how did joe win?

He has something of the Innsmouth look about him. Never noticed that until now.

These Any Forums idiots know nothing. Neil had polio as a child and almost died from it, of course he's not going to tolerate assholes spreading lies that prolong a disease.

They've lost 50% of their value this year, if neil has little to do with it.

All the tech companies are crashing.

Attached: netflix.jpg (759x526, 36.09K)

do apple next. no pun intended

Not sure if you're a cuck or if you're just larping. Wanting to deplatform others because you don't agree with them is cringe.

Name 1 (one) lie Joe Rogan propogated without showcasing the opposite opinion?

You can't because youve never seen a single episode because you are a smoothe brain who regurgitates what billion dollar media and pharma companies tell you.

But you can’t argue with these people. It’s become a moral referendum for them.

I didnt say I wanted Joe Rogan deplatformed. I just said that it makes sense why Neil has this viewpoint because of his personal experience. Besides Rogan's not even deplatformed to begin with, he's still on there. Neil just didnt want to be on the same platform with him and removed his music as a protest, he didnt necessarily say "ban joe rogan from everything".

I don't see what problem people are having with this situation. All he said was either Spotify can have him or Joe Rogan, not both, and well they chose Rogan. End of the situation. Neil's not saying to censor Rogan, he just doesn't want to be on the same platform as him and that's his choice. I don't see the issue.

he pushed the ivermectin cures covid bullshit

I seen him at an occupy wallstreet protest as well.

Yes you did. That's what neil and you're trying to do although you failed. Neil young is a hippie boomer. They can't die soon enough.

you're more likely to die than him since youre unvaxxed kek

No he didn't he pushed monoclonal antibodies fixing him.

He mentioned ivermectin as part of his cocktail for covid but admitted it was likely the antibodies that fixed him.

You dont know shit you faggot

If big pharma said not to jump off a bridge would you?

I'm vaxxed, but I'm not a faggot like you because I care about free speech.

Joe Rogan fags vote against their own economic interests

depends, maybe there is a safety net under the bridge (the vaccine) and a horde of zombies waiting to eat my brains (antivax stupidity). do you know all the facts?

Not all of us have 4 hours in our day to listen to le MMA DMT man.

So he's encouraging his impressionable audience to take some experimental treatments and not trust the vaccine. Not much better.

>Not all of us have 4 hours in our day to listen to le MMA DMT man.

Then maybe you should keep your fucking mouth shut when you dont a thing about the subject.

Damn it
Can’t unsee it

>Then maybe you should keep your fucking mouth shut when you dont a thing about the subject.

Yeah, like Joe Rogan discussing medical science

>his impressionable audience
So this is about protecting Joe Rogan’s audience?
Let’s be honest, you hate them. You despise anybody who doesn’t agree with your particular brand of authoritarianism and censorship. You hate them you. You just want to censor somethings they like to show his audience that authoritarians like you are in control.

He's brought medical professionals on his show to discuss it thats how he shares his opinions. Should we silence the "science" now?

No you moron you let people debate.

why did you tell user to shut up earlier if you dont believe in people being silenced?

His classic car collection, his giant ranch, his rather non-musician move to oust the MP3 player, his cointelpro hippie years.... these male me think at best Neil Young is a drug-scrambled, hypocritical zealot.

he only brings on anti vax grifters who confirm his biases

>right-wing grifters and disinformation
The who? The people who are literally always right? The same covid narrative that's gotten eternally BTFO and killed thousands? I think you're still stuck in 2020, my friend. Imagine trying so hard to be a 'progressive' only to be the outmoded boomer opinion.

>covid narrative that's gotten eternally BTFO and killed thousands

The narrative killed people? I think it was the disease actually

Many such cases. It may sound like a joke but being right-ing is damn near the new queer-alternative vs outmoded liberal logic becoming the new bog-standard normative alignment.

also endorsing Ronald Reagan so he could get a tax cut

The narrative that pushed normies into giving themselves aids, I mean.

Kek

How about the part where he pretended to be against GMOs to sell CDs. GMOs have paid for scientific consensus too. If you don't want to consume GMOs why would you inject your self with a brand new gene therapy? He is a tool and you are a tool also.

>"It's like when you go to the grocery store and the cashier is an obvious fucking faggot," Young told Melody Maker in a 1985 interview. "You really want him handling your potatoes?"

Like Sanjay Gupta?

He was controlled opposition

Neil creates retard children. very sad

Rogan is right. Ivermectin does cure COVID.

The problem here is that it's comparing the US government and war machine to a meatheaded DMT addict with a podcast.

>this just in, you can get aids from the cashier handling your potates

>muh controlled opposition
Go back to /opl/

Neil Young has a history of siding with the left.
This doesn't surprise me at all.

thats you recontextualizing the shit out of it
to him he's siding with public health over misinformation and lies that cost people their lies. he believes in the power of vaccines as a concept. joni has been anti big pharma and is doing the same shit. it's not business to them, it's public health, if you or anyone else thinks they're wrong or mistaken that's fine, but from their pov they're making a stand against big business in the name of public health and losing money and gambling with their legacy to do it. they're old, they're out of touch, they don't see the same nuance in the situation that some other people do

Yeah but the modern left is completely different from the left of the 60s.

Literally went from race doesnt matter and fuck the government pigs and war to race is all that matters, the gov is your best friend and war with russia is necessary because reasons.

the definition of right wing has changed over the years. anyone in power is gonna be censorship happy no matter what, right or left.

Young was a massive fan of Reagan and a republican until bush jr.
the whole "hurrrr typical leftist" thing doesn't really work with him
Sorry

Neil Young being a leftie doesn't surprise me. I've known this for quite some time. What I have a problem with is that he's using his platform to want someone explicitly censored/banned. This is fucked up and I want nothing to do with it.

I seriously hate the way everyone fuckin thinks in just left or right all the time. Also a lot of leftists at the time believed in things like trickle down economics because conceptually it COULD work, not everything is a partisan issue. The vaccine shouldn't be, it should never have been politicized. He's always been issue by issue. He believes in vaccines and public health issues trumping free speech. A lot of people do. A lot of people that would fight for free speech all day back up and say well wait a minute here! when it comes to public health.

>AMSTERDAM INTERVIEW - 1989
INT: You have been known to support Reagan, which a lot of fans thought you were going right wing, and then I think in Rolling Stone you said you weren't very fond of Bush. I was wondering why you apparently changed political views?

NEIL: Because that's only an apparent thing. I don't have a view, I have an opinion that changes because everyday is a different day. I'm not a liberal or a conservative. I'm not like that. With Reagan, some things he did were terrible, some things he did were great. Most people tend to take a president and say you hate...he does one thing you really don't like. Like he builds excessive amounts of warheads or something. So you write him off completely. Which I think is completely stupid. And I think, is very narrow minded.

Anyone can have an opinion and be right, like you don't want warheads on earth. I agree with that, but that is a decision that he made to do that and I disagree with that. On the other hand there are other things that he did that I agreed with. And because I had the ability to say what I feel, people only write part of it, because its news that I would agree with Reagan. So they say Neil Young supports Reagan, so fuck 'em, I don't care what they do.

Everyday is different. Sometimes I like George, sometimes I don't like George Bush

I voted for Bush jr. because there was no way in hell I was gonna vote for a tree hugger simple as...

There's no room for nuance or looking at issues on a case by case basis. It has to be all or nothing partisanship, especially with American politics and their two party system. If you're pro gun rights or religious you must be a republican , if you think poor people and minorities should be treated like human beings you must be a commie.

When however there is a massive pyramid scheme to enrich big pharma and the DNC, it should be called out.

Hippies from the 60s and 70s sold out long ago, the Reagan and Clinton eras were the start of a new political paradigm where “the man” became globalistic liberal corporatism, and all the hippies from the previous era gradually became adherents of this new regime whether they realized it or not. Like someone else said, alt-right/libertarian types genuinely are the counter-culture today.

These threads are proof to me that Neil and Joni are right. People really do take shit said on random podcasts by one offs and nobodies on message boards more seriously than shit they can see with their own eyes. All of these people have incentive to either lie to you or push bad ideas to further their careers or sell their book or podcast coming out etc.

and the idea that people really believe that the overwhelming OVERWHELMING majority of doctors and scientists etc have been hoodwinked by the media, they're all in on it, millions of people are in on this whole thing and making people sick to line some big pharma pockets. It's batshit

No, it's not

the hippies were radical individualists by the end of the 60's. by the 80's they were reganites and silicon valley types. Much more likely to read ayn rand than marx or whatever.

>more seriously than shit they can see with their own eyes
What I see with my own eyes is everyone in my age group living normally and no one falling ill despite many not taking the vaccine, including myself. Despite the vaccine being proven to not block transmission or mutation of the virus (something intelligent people already knew would happen a year ago), governments continue to push it as a one-size-fits-all solution to the pandemic, even though there is objectively no reason for anyone who isn’t in a high-risk group to take it. It’s not some grand conspiracy, it’s just bureaucrats being retarded and authoritarian as always.

It’s hysterical that hip internet fags are now listening to soulless white boy rock to pwn rogan

Arguably they already were by the mid-to-late-70s. The birth of California yacht rock was the definitive transformation of hippiedom into rich potentates who traded acid and love beads for coke, 'ludes, and leisure suits.

nothing showcased it more than Abbie Hoffman becoming an Apple investor

lmao wtf i didnt know about that

>how did joe win?
Because the "boss," so to speak, sided with Joe and "fired" Neil.

That was Jerry Rubin

>objectively no reason to take it
Unvaccinated peoples are generally sick for a longer period and that's why they're more likely to spread the virus, every time a virus that has already been exposed to the antibodies that will kill it, it is more likely to mutate. When that person is also unvaccinated it means they don't already have the antibodies in their system and their immune system has never produced the right antibodies it takes longer to fight the virus, giving it more time to evolve(positive mutation) and become an whole new problem for the entire population. Young people also bring the virus back home to their parents and grandparents and kill them. The vaccine was never supposed to offer immunity, that isn't how it works. That's some Hollywood bullshit right there.

Also although it is rare for younger people to die, it does happen, and it doesn't really need to at all. We have numbers in the thousands for 18-29 when it should just be a handful of people. A surprising amount of people 30-60 die. These are your parents. They're not old.

ok yeah. what I do remember was Abbie Hoffman complaining in an 80s interview that the kids were too apolitical these days and didn't want to fight the Man like his generation did.

>the modern left is completely different from the left of the 60s
It's not. It's always been the same, just different flavors. It's always been whitey bad, whitey have less kids, whitey let non-whites overrun your country, blacks are exactly the same as whites, people are interchangeable so you can replace America's population with Africa's and America will just be the same because America isn't a country of people but a magical economic zone, do whatever you what, do whatever feels good, masculinity is toxic, be more feminine, homosexuals are just like us and in fact don't have far worse STD rates and aren't responsible for the majority of child rapes

literally everything you said in here is wrong lol

>trickle down economics
Friendly reminder that trickle-down economics is a strawman invented by leftwingers. No rightist has ever endorsed the idea of "trickle-down economics"

hospitals were overflowing again and still are in some places bc of unvaccinated assholes getting omicron. it's retarded hearing about people die or be hospitalized bc they didn't get a jab
just being hospitalized and taking the bed as a young person is dick move and the numbers say it's about 10x more likely to be hospitalized if unvaxxed. so a lot of kids go into hospital they just dont die

>Everyday is different. Sometimes I like George, sometimes I don't like George Bush
Wow. So deep and principled.

SOUTHERN MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Attached: 1613236078028.png (200x198, 69.37K)

Neil Young spent most of the 70s criticizing hippiedom for selling out but ultimately...yeah >giant ranch >classic car and motorcycle collection >being fully in favor of Reagan cutting the substantial taxes he paid

have u ever heard of trump

That's not an argument

I’ve read numerous studies on this, the differences in how the virus spreads and mutates among unvaccinated populations vs vaccinated is negligible, especially with omicron being the dominant variant. Note that I said the vaccine doesn’t block spread or mutation, which is objectively true. Almost 90% of the eligible population in my province is vaccinated and we still had over 10,000 cases per day for weeks on end this past month. It’s possible that if 100% of the population was vaccinated those numbers would have been 5% lower, but that’s a negligible difference and not just cause to force people to undergo a medical procedure that they don’t want or need, just like we don’t mandate flu shots.
>Young people also bring the virus back home to their parents and grandparents and kill them.
Again, vaccination doesn’t prevent this. I feel like I’m talking to a robot or someone reading from an outdated government script every time I debate this.

Grow up, idiot.

>just being hospitalized and taking the bed as a young person is dick move
Where are all the young people filling up hospitals? It’s extremely rare, almost everyone who gets hospitalized is old and/or obese or has a prior illness.
>so a lot of kids go into hospital they just dont die
You’re just pulling stuff out of your ass, there’s no data to support kids being hospitalized with this virus at even a moderate level.

Retard

very organic posts

Attached: F1BCC0FE-B70B-40EF-82E2-D0514086D7BF.png (1309x1013, 193.02K)

That's not an argument. Provide an example of when he used those words, don't just go "LoL hEaRd Of TrUmP?" The idea that wealth will "trickle-down" from the top is a strawman invented by lefties. No rightist economist has ever endorsed this idea. Why some people believe in low taxes for everyone is beyond the scope of this post but suffice to say it has nothing to do with hoping that that wealth will "trickle down" to me... Here's a good man to introduce you to rightwing economics, although it must be said that the single biggest issue of our times is the Jewish control of our media of news and entertainment, not economics squabbles with serve to distract us from this fact
youtube.com/watch?v=nZPDpk8NA-g

lol

Dude thats a fucking meme, I am not vaccinated and had omicron. It was nothing, I basically had the sniffles for 3 days.

You will never be a woman.

The NYT article he was talking about in the end was, George Bush cut taxes, and government revenues WENT UP. Why?! This is unexplainable in leftwing logic because they don't understand that the reduction in taxes produces a much more powerful economy, so much more so that despite cutting taxes, the sum total of money they collect goes up

He better remove his music from YouTube

Are you really that narrowminded dude? obviously everyone has different experiences or everyone would be dead.
I'm like 2 weeks from my first symptoms and I still have a shitty cough and can't smell shit. Most of it was mild but I was sick af for like 3 days. My mother in law works for Sentara and talks about the crazy hospital shit going on all the time

"INT: You have been known to support Reagan, which a lot of fans thought you were going right wing, and then I think in Rolling Stone you said you weren't very fond of Bush. I was wondering why you apparently changed political views?

NEIL: Because that's only an apparent thing. I don't have a view, I have an opinion that changes because everyday is a different day. I'm not a liberal or a conservative. I'm not like that. With Reagan, some things he did were terrible, some things he did were great. Most people tend to take a president and say you hate...he does one thing you really don't like. Like he builds excessive amounts of warheads or something. So you write him off completely. Which I think is completely stupid. And I think, is very narrow minded.

Anyone can have an opinion and be right, like you don't want warheads on earth. I agree with that, but that is a decision that he made to do that and I disagree with that. On the other hand there are other things that he did that I agreed with. And because I had the ability to say what I feel, people only write part of it, because its news that I would agree with Reagan. So they say Neil Young supports Reagan, so fuck 'em, I don't care what they do.

Everyday is different. Sometimes I like George, sometimes I don't like George Bush."

Attached: 1622890709766.jpg (2000x1270, 903.83K)

lol

>Any Forumsshit telling someone to grow up.
lol

In the 60s-70s the income tax rate on top earners was 66% until Reagan cut it to 33%. You wouldn't fault Neil for being very excited about Reaganomics given how much taxes he paid on his California ranch.

>t. spotify employee, unironically, while updating resume

And Netflix refuses to deplatform transphobic comedians. I'm sensing a pattern

Covid doesn't exist.

He’s being used as a puppet for Larry Fink lol. Dumb tranny. Go back to Discord

>no data
I used the cdc website, it's u that just pulled shit out of your ass
There are I have known at least 2 people under 30 that had to be hospitalized and even with a rly small amt it's just retarded that they would be taking any beds where places are full up. ur full of shit if u think all of the videos and photos of hospitals being full up and caring for ppl in hallways and shit are all faked. dude fuckin everyone can't be "in on it"

Have you read this book? Apparently it suggests that Neil's father Scott Young was an intelligence asset.

Attached: 1641744255367.jpg (296x475, 43.78K)

No one has shown that SARS-CoV-2 exists or that it is a cause of disease.

Yes, the pattern is that you need to dilate.

Why can't I find any page on the internet referencing this quote?

All my nursing friends and doctor friends have the at least one borderline cliche storyof people on their death bed literally talking about how they shoulda got vaxxed. I'm a year out from when I got covid and I am still easily fatigued. Being unvaxxed and getting omicron is bad for the larger population because you don't have the antibodies to kill the virus which means the virus has time to mutate and transfer to someone else. It's insanity that this has become political and it's all like typical 2party only fags. Like you're either antivaxx or you're a communist lefty liberal lgbtqxyz global homo agenda that wants the government to assfuck them. I have a bunch of friends with PhD in biochem and none of them are antivax and none of them are rich enough or in a position to profit from whatever skizo conspiracy idea people have.

Different user here
>claims everyone have different exp
>demands everyone gets the same treatment
Unvax should have low priority in triage. But you fucks saying how we should be camped and die then concern about our health is pure nonsense. You didn't come up with that, some faggot news outlet said it, now you parrot it too. Pfizer stock started $20 now $50. They are capitalist scum.

Because the actual quote is:
>You go to a supermarket and you see a faggot behind the fuckin' cash register, you don't want him to handle your potatoes.

Since omicron looks to be less deadly even when controlling for more vaccinated population, it's kind of a blessing that you people got sick from THIS variant so in case there is a future deadly one you will have some protection. Though that would just prove their point from their perspective I guess. unless it's war, people dying and public health shouldn't be political. It's all so tiresome.

It is not neglible and nothing is when talking preventable early death in the hundreds of thousands.

It does not matter that vaccination does not provide immunity. It STILL prevents a number of cases because vaccinated peoples are not contagious as long and therefore have less chances to spread it, and therefore less people are bringing it home. Again, the vaccine does not have to provide immunity of anything, it does not need to block transmission, or be stifled on mutation to prevent cases, mutations, and deaths. And we have seen that with numbers. Everywhere, globally. This isn't subjective.
I don't get why it's so difficult for people to wrap their heads around.

I want to see baby boomers die en masse. This Neil Young faggot can't die soon enough.

>Politically-speaking, its hard to exorcise the ghost of his 1980s pronouncements, when he swung hard-right behind the Reagan presidency and lashed out at gays ("you go to the supermarket and you see a faggot behind the fucking cash register, you don't want him to handle your potatoes") and welfare spongers. "Stop being supported by the government and get out and work," Neil advised. "You have to make the weak stand up on one leg, or half a leg, whatever they've got."

theguardian.com/music/2003/sep/17/popandrock.neilyoung

I like to think of myself as a worldy man. I take a keen interest in current affairs and scientific developments as I like to keep informed so I'm able to make informed descisions.
Some might call me a Renaisance man but I'm far too modest to agree with that HA HA!
>For me its Twitter, Facebbok, The chans, Reddit, Podcasters, Yootoobers, bitchute and anecdotal evidence from my wife's son. All of whom I consider neutral and totally not paid misinformation shills

Attached: cddf4847346747a2764187a98b47591573ffd965d51cd32bc162e25c6c60c770_1[1].jpg (523x540, 37.27K)

Hahah pfizer is barely even making money from that. They make cash from cancer drugs. Like if it took covid to make you realize american capitalism/health care/big pharma sucks, you're a retard

No
I don't think you should be camped. Maybe it's kind of shitty of me but I think youth is more important than 70-75+ even if they're unvaccinated. For one bc they're almost definitely going going survive with a little assistance. That's why the idea of them taking beds is so upsetting, cuz they just shouldn't need to

>You go to a supermarket and you see a faggot behind the fuckin' cash register, you don't want him to handle your potatoes.
Another germ theory idiot. Many such cases!

It is killing boomers en mass, that's why they're so fucking scared, while young people don't really give a shit (Travis scot concert no social distance, so dense people died).
Dumb fucks there make it left right issue, many conservative boomers support vax, many liberals hate big pharma capitalists.

I mean, I am going to be baking the potato in an oven at 400 degrees it should thoroughly sterilize it and remove whatever horrible microbes are on there from the gay cashier fisting a twink's poop chute the other evening.

>realize
Realize what faggot? Where did I claim that? I said it is further proof of capitalist greed. Look for PFE stock chart just this year. You tell me it is all from cancer drugs. Am the retard? Yeah I am for talking to a fucking troll. You are trolling, because if you aren't you should kys.

Attached: 1616475354053.png (695x184, 43.57K)

and inb4 Anthony Fauci's involvement with AIDS drugs back in the 80s

>And he stood up to it with Iraq

This is cool. I was annoyed with that psyop. Don't understand why he thinks the government that lied back then is the only source of truth nowadays?

Attached: Buffalo_Springfield_in_1966.png (1121x663, 507.69K)

Allopathic medicine is a criminal scam and everyone involved in it is part of a criminal organisation.

they lost billions
>a-actually spotify was shitty and failing before this all happened
>n-no i wasnt calling them based earlier last week
lmao

lol, watch this and shut up. your hero is literally corporate-bowing loser pretending to be a rebel.
youtube.com/watch?v=dTn9cHGPmUw

It was his garbage white middle class music and selling his soul to achieve fame. That was a big give away.

Just makes me wonder how Neil Young has this supernatural ability to sense homosexual supermarket employees and what specifically is his problem with them touching his "potatoes?" Is this boomer code for some testicle-related man-on-man action or did he really think he was going to get AIDS from some vegetables?

Attached: god.jpg (512x384, 27.37K)

>or did he really think he was going to get AIDS from some vegetables?
It was the 80s, yes people really did believe that.

Probably hes not the sharpest tool in the shed

Right, because the Joe Rogan Experience is the equivalent to fucking Vietnam. What the fuck does his shitty music have to do with a couple of dumb asses having a conversation on a podcast anyway? What, he doesn't like it? Who gives a shit. He's just an attention seeking prima donna.

I say this having only post hand knowledge but no one in the 80s knew what the fuck HIV/AIDS was or how it spread. It rightfully freaked them out. Apparently some prison workers wanted masks to keep them safe.

Ever heard of the distinction between correlation and causation?

it's funny 'cos when Neil was growing up guys had to swim naked in high school gym class. nowadays they won't even shower naked at the gym because you be like "shit, there could be a fag looking at me" whereas in the 50s-60s most normies didn't really know about gays being a thing

Look at the nose on this one!

It's not like knowledge of homosexuality came about in the 70s. "Confirmed bachelor" is a pretty old term. It was just very unusual and hidden because being found out was akin to a death sentence.

Now anything slightly left of full-blown socialism/communism is considered right-wing and anything right of center is called alt right extremism and hateful. The left makes no attempt at honest discourse.

everything is your fault
can you imagine the glory of an post-al gore world?

Jiimmy dore raises a lot of good points often but he comes across as such a twat. Again he's good at what he does I just hate him. At least you didn't link to a secular talk video

how about Anthony Fauci's involvement with force-feeding experimental drugs to orphans at Incarnation Children Center

must feel soothing in your echo chamber

>almost everyone who gets hospitalized is old and/or obese or has a prior illness.
not a factual statement. A significant minority of hospitalizations were under 50yrs of age

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-01-29 at 2.02.01 PM.png (2430x1418, 320.12K)

I can't believe Any Forums is willing to sink low enough to simp for both Spotify and Rogan. I don't care what you think about the vax but fucking hell, at least Neil put his money where his mouth is and left, he can do whatever the fuck he wants with his catalogue

>his catalogue
He sold most of it to someone else and has no financial stake in what he is doing.

He's not taking it off youtube, which has a rider reach than spotify and just as much misinformation.

you mean this discussion we're having where you directly disagree with me?
> If the children refuse the drugs, they’re held down and have them force fed. If the children continue to resist, they’re taken to Columbia Presbyterian hospital where a surgeon puts a plastic tube through their abdominal wall into their stomachs. From then on, the drugs are injected directly into their intestines.

"hospitalization" = in the hospital for any reason and testing positive

>They unironically like joe rogan

Attached: 1616988940822.png (683x540, 378.3K)

So...your one anecdote turns facts into "memes". With logic like that who needs retards?

Attached: retard.jpg (300x168, 9.11K)

Have an actual rebuttal for your next post. Anything else and you admit your loss.

My critique was about him not "putting his money where his mouth is", actually.

no. This data is for hospitalizations FOR covid as opposed to with covid. Nice try tho...

The part where he was Reagan supporting right-wing grifter who said things like "you go to the supermarket and you see a faggot behind the fucking cash register, you don't want him to handle your potatoes" and "You have to make the weak stand up on one leg, or half a leg, whatever they've got."

Vaxed people who believe they had zero risk of spreading covid caused more harm with their carelessness, because they believed the misinformation reported by the news, than any unvaccinated people who were trying to reduce risk. Back when we were all told getting the vaccine would stop the spread of covid dead in its tracks. What a bunch of horse shit.

hes not singing for coke or pepsi

So he hates jewish controlled opposition podcasts and hates gays?Why should we hate on this guy?

Youtube doesn't fund and promote anti vax stuff, if anything they're censoring it, your favourite butt buddy on the other hand copped 90 mil from them. If you think Neil won't make less money as a result of this you basically need to go and prove how, because spotify makes up the vast majority of streaming revenue for everybody

From here, right?
gis.cdc.gov/grasp/covidnet/covid19_5.html
Same page indicates 28.7% of covid hospitalizations were pregnant. I see no way of explaining this beyond "in hospital and positive pcr = covid hospitalization"

Attached: hospitalizations pregnant.png (1003x575, 33.03K)

The 80's were a rough decade for Neil. He signed a big fat contract with Geffen Records but soon realized David Geffen was a greedy jew wanting him to be super commercial so he started releasing all kinds of wacky albums to troll the fuck out of him. He released a synthpop album then followed that up with a rockabilly album then farted out a pure country album and even threw together a jazz album with a band called the Bluetones. Geffen got so fed up he actually sued Neil for "deliberately making uncommercial music" which is pretty hilarious.

Anyway it's not surprising he had some pretty crazy things to say during those years. At least he kind of came back into fashion with grunge in the 90's and calmed down a bit.

Attached: Neil Young 80s Albums.jpg (3289x818, 1.99M)

He doesn't own his music. He makes no money.

>Youtube doesn't fund and promote anti vax stuff
Joe rogan is on youtube still.

from that page
>Cases are identified by reviewing hospital, laboratory, and admission databases and infection control logs for patients hospitalized with a documented positive SARS-CoV-2 test.

Show me how anything said on JRE has contributed to anybody losing their lives? You can't, because it never happened. You're just parroting baseless assertions.

I had the flu as a child and almost died.
I don't believe flu shots should be coerced on people by government threat of loss of employment, ostracization, fines, and confinement.

>Back when we were all told getting the vaccine would stop the spread of covid dead in its tracks
No. No one said that. From the beginning the message was vaccines would reduce infection, reduce illness and reduce deaths...one ever said eliminate.

At that time being in the left was protesting the government's actions in Vietnam. Now all of a didn't l sudden the government can do no wrong and they're everyone's best friend. How is that consistent?

It's absolutely a failed threat by Young. If he didn't want to share a platform with Rogan, he would delete Twitter and whatever other platforms they share.

doh.wa.gov/Portals/1/Documents/1600/coronavirus/data-tables/421-010-CasesInNotFullyVaccinated.pdf

No it means actually hospitalized; admitted
Please stop being so stupid

They said if you were vaccinated you would no longer be a host for spreading covid and that only unvaccinated people would spread it, which turned out to be false. That is as fact. I heard the words come out of Fauci's face with my own ears. It doesn't matter if you say no.

Rogan's podcast gained it's popularity from being on youtube, he's the one who walked away from them, not the other way around.

And before you make another post about me being butt buddies with Rogan: I like Young and Mitchell more than Rogan. Significantly so. I've gone to multiple bridge concerts, have almost every album of his on cd, dozens of bootlegs and multiple biographies. The only Rogan podcast I've listened to the full way through was one he did with Jakob Dylan. And that was for Dylan. Someone arguing against you doesn't mean they're sucking the dick of someone you don't like.

all 60s-70s guys had a hard time with the 80s. Dylan, James Taylor, CSN, Elton John, Jefferson Suckshit, McCartney, Beach Boys, all of them. hippie values and being a back-to-nature folk/bluesfag were extremely out of style, new production techniques didn't fit well with their established sounds and songwriting styles, having to compete with the new young Gen Xer artists, etc.

>Vietnam
Didn’t know LBJ was a right winger

is it possible they learned more about tthe virus and vaccines as time went on? geee...or is the only possiblity that they were lying to you to make you reeeee?

Attached: Hurrdurr.gif (202x200, 786.68K)

for one thing that is impossible to quantify for obvious reasons
for another I don't need to bc that isn't my opinion, I'm talking about Neil's pov, not my own. Ask him

Rogan is literally an employee of Spotify dude, it's not the same thing and you know it

Then Fauci should've said that we're learning about this as we go and that he's fallible. He didn't at the start of this and has also said that to criticize him is to criticize science itself.

forbes.com/sites/carlieporterfield/2021/06/09/fauci-on-gop-criticism-attacks-on-me-quite-frankly-are-attacks-on-science/?sh=5eedf0504542

And I'm double vaxxed and boosted btw.

So what are you saying, Neil Young is only doing it for clout? You claim to be a Young fan yet that doesn't make any sense. Isn't it far more likely that an old school bleeding heart lib just doesn't want to be on spotify??

>old school bleeding heart lib
Doesn't seem to like potatoes.

Very true. Plus a lot of them were dealing with crippling cocaine addictions and/or severe alcoholism which couldn't have helped.

THIS NOTE'S FOR YOU was released on Reprise. His last album for Geffen was LIFE (1987). The tally on the cell wall on the cover represents the number of albums he released with Geffen.

Attached: 1642944809147.jpg (880x880, 139.51K)

Could it be we are even now still learning more about the virus and claims of misinformation today might be proven true later? Either way it doesn't minimize the harm caused by wrong information, whether they knew better or not.

>his last album for Geffen likens his contract with them to a life sentence in prison

I'm betting David Geffen didn't really appreciate Neil's sense of humor.

>rogan
>extremist

Really

A message from Neil: neilyoungarchives.com/news/1/article?id=Thanks-For-Standing-With-Me

The label "extremist" is meaningless. *Every* view or position is extreme because it necessarily excludes everything that isn't that view or position.

Elton John literally almost died from coke addiction in 1987. Fucked up his throat and nasal passages good.

Go back to leftpol and dilate. You trannies are so dishonest.

THIS. GIRL. IS ON PFIIIIZZZEEEEEERRR!!

That boomer really needs to die soon.

Have an actual rebuttal for your next post. Anything else and you admit your loss lolololol

You're a lying tranny. You should dilate kek.

Attached: lol.jpg (1440x810, 1.13M)

"If you support SPOTIFY, you are destroying an art form."
neilyoungarchives.com/news/1/article?id=Spotify-More-Songs-Less-Sound

>crazy boomer obsessed with potatoes demands Spotify cancel popular podcaster for his inflammatory spreading of anti-potato misinformation

No but seriously, what is the deal with boomers and potatoes?

Attached: show and tell.jpg (460x1039, 103.26K)

Boomers are cringe. Can't die soon enough.

Even if youtube doesn't literally employ Rogan they still monetize his videos and get ad revenue from it (and other people who spread misinformation). It's exactly the same thing and again, actually more widespread on youtube. It's not exactly the same thing but it's significantly more similar than you're implying.

>Then Fauci should've said that we're learning about this as we go and that he's fallible
lol. He has said that numerous times. May 2020 before Congress he saud we dont know everything about the virus and things change as new info becomes available.

Whoah 201 posts, looks like Rogaine got a talking to by the Spotify board of directors and now he’s seething and sending IT’S ALL OVER chuds to spam the board. The unimaginable level of cope, hahaha

>Whoah 201 posts, looks like Rogaine got a talking to by the Spotify board of directors and now he’s seething and sending IT’S ALL OVER chuds to spam the board. The unimaginable level of cope, hahaha

Attached: heh.jpg (634x423, 53.12K)

A real man of the people living in his 1000 acre ranch in California.

Helped start Farm Aid and the Bridge Concerts. Show me the charities that Rogan has helped since getting 100 million.

Nigger don't compare polio to covid. Just because he was cured doesn't mean all vaccines are just that, a cure. You don't pick up needles from the street with a thought that it's a cure don't you?

He did actually write a nine-minute-long ode to mashed potatoes where the only lyrics are

>Got mashed potatoes
>Got mashed potatoes
>Got mashed potatoes
>Ain't got no T-Bone
>Ain't got no T-Bone

>Got mashed potatoes
>Got mashed potatoes
>Got mashed potatoes
>Got mashed potatoes
>Ain't got no T-Bone

Repeated over and over again. Don't mess with the man's potatoes.

youtube.com/watch?v=yiWSt-XbEhI

Boomer cringe.

listening to that just gave me cancer, thanks

Wild Warriors

Fight for the Forgotten

Las Vegas Shooting Victims Reflief Fund

Among others

>2022
>still a legend

I'm not surprised at all by what he did. I'm simply amused that he thought that Spotify would actually side with him instead of siding with one of their biggest cash cows. He really thought that he was still hot shit and got a reality check.

He just did it for attention and money. He sign an exclusive contract with Amazon.

No need to thank me.

Attached: 464387_1.jpg (590x590, 250.78K)

>promoting drugs made by big pharma is making a stand against big business
I feel bad for Neil, he must be really senile to think like this

You trannies are obsessed.

Attached: Antiwork_Fox_News_Interview.jpg (800x450, 175.64K)

the problem with Kent State was the fact Neil Old was on the wrong side.

user asked for a lie

This. What right did those students have to protest? The National Guard were in the right.

He's left Spotify before. Tried to start his own streaming service but it tanked.

>Young had previously removed most of his music from Spotify in 2015 over 'sound quality' issues, but he 'ultimately relented,' returning to Spotify in 2016, Rolling Stone reported.

>“I don’t need my music to be devalued by the worst quality in the history of broadcasting or any other form of distribution” he wrote in a Facebook post at the time. “I don’t feel right allowing this to be sold to my fans. It’s bad for my music.” He launched his own music streaming platform, called Pono, but shut it down in 2017 as it failed to gain traction.

>Young instead shifted to his own website, Neil Young Archives, which streams his music for between $19.99 (“Classic”) and $99.99 (“Patron”) each year.

Wouldn't be surprised if a lot more artists join him this time now that the story is getting major headlines. And artists are always complaining about the lousy royalties Spotify pays.

>And artists are always complaining about the lousy royalties Spotify pays.
That's just talk. Spotify pays out the most royalties in the industry and pay out 70% of their revenue. Spotify is simply to valueable to the labels and they've all invested in Spotify as well.

More Igor wing projection
>rightoids ban and jail everything they don’t like
>leftoid stops asociating with a business
YOURE TRYING TO BAN AND JAIL US. dumb fucking polnigger

You know someone can be pissed at both, right?

fuck anti vaxxers and fuck joe rogan

and yet neil young was good friends with charles manson who was extremely right wing

>And artists are always complaining about the lousy royalties Spotify pays.
They're just greedy boomers who miss the good old days when people were forced to buy their whole shitty album to get the one good song on it

worse than that the only way to know if the album was any good was to read a paragraph of gibberish in a magazine followed by an arbitrary letter grade

>charles manson who was extremely right wing
i think there's a couple other things you could probably criticize charlie for

>album gets heavily shilled by music press
>it's a gamechanger! five out of five stars! album of the year!
>buy it
>piece of shit that ends up collecting dust
Every time

What e-celeb, or any celeb for that matter, hasn't helped out a charity? It's just a tax write off and clout collection.

>Public Health

Lmao you mean big pharma?

why, Cuckgau told me that Bikini Kill made listenable music. that rascal.

>It STILL prevents a number of cases because vaccinated peoples are not contagious as long and therefore have less chances to spread it, and therefore less people are bringing it home
No, the vaccine doesn’t prevent anyone from bringing the virus home, unless you’re suggesting that someone could go out, catch the virus, and the vaccine would kill it off within a few hours before they get home.
>Again, the vaccine does not have to provide immunity of anything, it does not need to block transmission, or be stifled on mutation to prevent cases, mutations, and deaths.
You’re such a braindead zombie. The vaccine by definition cannot prevent cases or mutations if it doesn’t provide immunity or block transmission. 100% of the worlds population could be vaccinated and it would continue to spread and mutate around the vaccine. This has been proven through countless studies and is just basic epidemiological fact. Even the vaccine chief in Israel admitted to all this in an interview the other week, saying that vaccine passports are pointless if they don’t prevent spread:
youtube.com/watch?v=bnMMYJKZvnU

Also, here are some recent studies disproving the myth that vaccinated individuals are less infectious than unvaccinated individuals beyond a negligible degree:
thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-30992100768-4/fulltext
thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-30992100690-3/fulltext

>to him he's siding with public health over misinformation and lies that cost people their lies.
niel young is one of those loons that hate GMOs and pesticides

Why are you so stupid?
If you're carrying around a virus for 10 days and I'm carrying around a virus for 5 days, you're probably going to infect more people. What is so difficult about this?
Noone even said vaccinated people are less infectious. They don't need to be.

BASED NEIL

LMAO, got ’em.

it's astroturfing polcels who don't actually know/care about music
many such cases

>hates queers
>loves potatoes

Take THAT right-wing grifters

Joe Rogan gets millions on Spotify or millions on YouTube what's the difference? A pointless battle here. He's just making inconvenience to Spotify listeners. I like his music but I'm not about to switch to apple music over it.

>this nigga had the flu and almost died

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (251x242, 15.4K)

the flu kills thousands of people every year
61k in the winter of 2017-18

I'm not going to simp for the side who advocates for censorship, fuck off with that nonsense

Who the fuck is this fossil? He looks like he should be face down on the sidewalk outside a homeless shelter.

Wait was Neil Young spreading HIV/AIDS misinformation?
Fucking Fauci himself said HIV/AIDS did not come from the LGBTQ+ folk
Was Neil Young a chud after all?

who even gives a shit. Neil Young made all of his money and he wants to make a statement. if that means I can't listen to his music on spotify anymore I guess I'm just going to have to pirate it or buy it like a regular ass person and shut the fuck up about it.

People who care about this shit need to grow up

Fauci is nothing but a liar

Yea and I bet it's gonna lose more... Joni Mitchell has ditched Spotify, too. Not that Neil is some saint -- he's said and done some crazy shit in the past -- but I think he may have started a trend. Use the power when you have it, Hippie Capitalists!

>People who care about this shit need to grow up
Or just move to another streaming service? Anyone who hasn't in 202x is literally retarded and hasn't shipped around. It's not like he said he's taking it off ALL sites, just THIS one. Think about it. Use your head. Not that hard.

You are seriously deluded if you think Neil Young and his crowd idolized Stalin. Try reading before you post, bro.

Yea, Joni Mitchell, who has joined his boycott, had polio, too. Maybe these folks know something that Rogan and Co don't...

Fauci is such a forced meme. He's a White House medical adviser that the media is trying to paint as some kind of godlike saint who singlehandedly undermined the Trump presidency and cured covid with a wave of his hand. Suddenly Disney is making documentaries about him and they're painting portraits of him and hanging on his every word like he alone holds the keys to our salvation.

Then you realize covid has dragged on for over two years with no end in sight, is apparently getting worse all the time and that this Fauci dude hasn't really done anything. Like, anything at all.

Attached: 01.jpg (833x134, 26.06K)

Real talk, what service aside Spotify would you recommend? I literally don't care about this Neil Young, Joe Rogan shit, but Spotify just sucks as an app

Apple music has the best quality, whereas yt music has the best interface
Each gives you a trial of about a month/two weeks
Amazon is giving away four months apparently but that UI is awful

Soulseek

>Well I heard Mister Young sing about her
>Well I heard ol' Neil put her down
>Well I hope Neil Young will remember
>A southern man don't need him around anyhow
looks like spotify don't need him either

youtube.com/watch?v=EVG7U9UDi2E

The fact that he stood up for the ring thing in many instances. Though he always did tend to paint with an overly broad brush. To be expected though, he was just a musician

Look at all the fag doctors that went and said the 2020 chimp out wouldn't spread covid. Your priest caste are a bunch of nigger faggots.

Probably did it for zoomer pussy.

>covid has dragged on for over two years with no end in sight, is apparently getting worse all the time
That's because retards aren't getting their shots. Fauci told me so

Who the fuck cares about this old hag

I don't listen to Rogan but jesus fucking christ can people shut the fuck up

>a grifter calling right-wing grifters and disinformation
Priceless. Go have your megatron booster shot

the whole market is crashing ur arguement is invalid..

niel spent his career as a rebel then in the end he prooves to be a statist tool.. its the path of the leftist really

completely based.

>ctrl-f "CIA"
>0 results

really Any Forums?

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 15.2K)

His face kind of disturbs me. It looks like the younger version of himself just melted.

Don't care, Zuma and Rust Never Sleeps are still some of the best albums ever made

>the media is trying to paint as some kind of godlike saint who singlehandedly undermined the Trump presidency and cured covid with a wave of his hand
except literally no one is trying to do that

I posted that book here:

>He stood up to it with Vietnam.

Vietnam war was started by LBJ and the democrats, it was Nixon that ended the war.

>And he stood up to it with Iraq.

Biden, Pelosi, Schumer etc voted for the Iraq war, with bipartisan support.

Attached: th (6).jpg (474x591, 37.76K)

Pfizer really does own the world, it's too bad we can't end their savior complex without a fight.

What a hero, millionaire removes boomer music from multi billion dollar company because another millionaire said some stupid shit or something. Genuinely though, if you’re that disillusioned from reality that you’re genuinely taking Joe “eat meat for 3 months and shit black” Rogans take as gospel you probably deserve to die from a preventable virus.

try forming a coherent position before posting!

>stock values matter
lol look at this mark.

Rogan is constantly saying he encourages people to make their own decisions, and his vaccination stance is thought out and rational. He's far from the anti-vaxxer that he gets painted as. Anyone who listens to his podcast can see the discrepancy between what he's described as and what he's actually like, so calling Joe an antivaxxer or alt right etc is doing nothing but fueling "fake news" sentimentality and sowing distrust in actual listeners or actual antivaxxers.

I don't get what the objective is for people who want to call such and such an antivaxxer, and antivaxxer is really just a placeholder for alt right, racist, homophobe etc. Attacking people is not a way to convert to your point of view, except by fearing people into not speaking against you. If you actually want people to take the vaccine, you should be able to accomplish it through dialogue instead of mandates and character attacks.
This applies to both news and to social media posters. Human aggression has a negative and positive emotional element to it. The positive needs to be there otherwise people would never attack. The thing is that aggression has been useful in edge cases in humanities past, but now, just like sugar, we have too much availability for our impulse. We can engage in "combat" on a daily basis without any real consequences most of the time. This alongside the fact that the online landscape rewards jarring content that is able to rouse and grab attention, I believe is the reason our culture is divided, and why Neil Young should be at odds with the seemingly unrelated Joe Rogan.

Attached: 1639870107369.jpg (908x900, 207.4K)

not my problem