Which youtube clients are the best for android?

Attached: Dhejrj.jpg (850x1278, 346.97K)

fucking phonefag, you should post from a real PC and never leave your room just like me

>genshinposting
Fuck off, pedo.

And you gotta use Linux

you will never be a real woman

NewPipe, post Amber

I tried newpipe it was slow, I hope they fixed it cause gonna download it now.

Man I just wish women would be as pretty and as emotionally stable and kind as anime grills

i want to nakadashi yae while raiden tongues my anus

I was going to mention other options but you didn't post Amber

Here you go bud

Attached: 31.jpg (850x915, 190.82K)

When this board stopped being about technology

videogame women ARE technology, nigger

It's fucking art you retard

eat shit and die in hell faggot

I'm still using vanced
ok but even if you don't leave your room, mobile browsing while lying down on your bed is comfy

Attached: dogcomfy1.jpg (640x480, 78.2K)

>vanced
If you can get it it's basically just the default youtube app without ads. Is slowly breaking down since it's not maintained anymore.
>revanced
Patcher that patches a regular youtube app to achieve basically the same result as vanced, and has even more optional changes. Not totally finished yet, I couldn't get the manager to work.
>newpipe
Client completely independent from the offical youtube one, loses some functionality as a result like posting comments or getting recommendations or whatever. Also breaks fairly regularly. But it's the FOSS option.

So you say newpipe and vanced are the options for now. I don't care whether is foss or not but I'll go with newpipe ig

>mobile browsing while lying down on your bed is comfy
Yeah its fucking comfy af when you get used to it it becomes much harder to use PC

Firefox mobile with ublock and play in background fix

I love both Ei and the smug fox like you wouldn't believe :3

Attached: rule34.xxx 6318874 1girls 2022 absurd_res animal_ears ass black_panties breasts damaged damao_yu detached_sleeves full-01.jpg (5000x5000, 3.33M)

Revanced is also an option, but the manager doesn't work for me. However it does for some and you can do the patch without the manager too, it's just more fiddly.