/wdg/ - Web Development General

>Free beginner resources to get started with HTML, CSS, JavaScript and PHP
eloquentjavascript.net/Eloquent_JavaScript.pdf - A modern introduction to JavaScript
developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Learn - A good starting point to learn about web dev fundamentals
javascript.info/ - Quite a good JS tutorial
theodinproject.com - Curriculum including HTML/CSS/JS, and either Ruby on Rails / SQL, or Node.js / MongoDB
fullstackopen.com/en/ - Requires you to have basic web dev, db and git knowledge
flexboxfroggy.com/ and cssgridgarden.com/ - Learn flex/grid in CSS
phptherightway.com/ - A decent PHP resource
phptutorial.net - A PHP tutorial

>List of design resources
github.com/bradtraversy/design-resources-for-developers

>All useful documentation in one place
devdocs.io

>Need help? Create an example and post the link
jsfiddle.net - if you need help with HTML/CSS/JS
3v4l.org - if you need help with PHP/HackLang
codesandbox.io - if you need help with React/Angular/Vue

We have our own website: wdg.one
Submit your project progress updates using this format in your posts, the scraper will pick it up:

:: my-project-title ::
dev:: user
tools:: Flutter, Php, etc
link:: my.website.com
repo:: github.com/user/repo
progress:: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

Previous:

Attached: JavaScript-code_2.jpg (1540x800, 99.42K)

there was a neocities site that had some kind of css mascott crawling around the page that you could grab and throw.
anybod know which one? I can't find it anymore.

that sounds like anime

Attached: images.jpg (224x224, 7.05K)

I'm going to miss that actual tranny and their meltdowns now that they've left.

Attached: 1645379427133.jpg (1440x1440, 121.33K)

meds faggot

seconding

not enough words to be the real troon.

Attached: 1636040045085.jpg (1241x1218, 249.27K)

am I supposed to just use CSS grid with Bulma? it doesn't seem to provide enough positioning options

bulma deez nutts

lol

I love Angular

it was some hamster or something. i remember being really impressed I saw it and now I want to check how he did it.

PETA closed the site

depends on how long NEET
can always say you were travelling, or doing freelance work, or say you were caring for a sick relative (they rarely ask more about this one)

seconding

I'm trying to integrate Instagram Basic Display API and the problem I'm having is not knowing how to identify the user to whom this IG account is tied to.

What the API is sending me through a redirect is just a "code" which can be exchanged for an access token once and with that I can fetch user data and media. We can also pass a "state" parameter when we request authorization and this data will be passed along with the code.

First thought was setting state=userId but if it's in clear text, anyone can change it and I could in theory tie my IG account to anyone in the database.

Second thought was making a JWT with user ID in the payload, expires in 10 minutes. That way they can't change it and it's readable for me without much issue.

But it still feels insecure to me. Someone could steal the JWT and use it in the span of those 10 minutes to set a different IG account for that user ID.

Am I overthinking it? Anyone have a better idea?

CSS suuuuuuuucks

img.css {
filter: user(100%);
}

lol

.post:has(faggot) {
opacity: 0;
}

honestly, just say it was a mental health break. recruiters love that kind of shit. More and more recruiters simply do not care about gaps on your resume, and if one does, play a sympathy card

if you say it's freelance work they'll ask for examples. stick with the sympathy card