Wayland is le bad

>wayland is le bad
>systemd is le bad
>pipewire is le bad
>flatpak is le bad
>gnome is le bad
>immutable distros are le bad
Linux is moving into the future while fa/g/gots are still stuck in 2010 with their librebooted thinkpad screaming how new thing is bad, bloated and spyware while having no idea why but their favourite bald youtuber and obscure website authors told them they are, so it must be true. Hardly any difference from retards that were screeching how electricity is LE BAD in thr past.

Attached: 1663322410739.jpg (1280x720, 297.82K)

yes we still stuck in 2010 because linux used to be better, now it is getting shitter. you will never be a woman. we will somehow install gentoo and use 30 years old programs while you using digital buttplug. that is what tech elitism are.

Attached: 1663054973432289.jpg (1200x900, 267K)

>systemd is le bad
>flatpak is le bad
>gnome is le bad
based
>wayland is le bad
>pipewire is le bad
cringe

old thing good
new thing bad

Attached: 1656502556545.png (213x237, 8.23K)

>>wayland is le bad
Correct.
>>systemd is le bad
Correct.
>>pipewire is le bad
Correct.
>>flatpak is le bad
Correct.
>>gnome is le bad
Correct.
>>immutable distros are le bad
Correct.

>>wayland is le bad
>>systemd is le bad
>>flatpak is le bad
>>gnome is le bad
yes
>>pipewire is le bad
less bad and more pointless if you weren't already using JACK. telling that they invent le new thing right when pulseaudio finally settled down and started to be something you could rely on working, seems they don't like that
>>immutable distros are le bad
less bad and more pointless if.. idk what they're supposed to be used for, actually. solution in search of a problem

As a general rule this is true but there are exceptions. Like children are actually better than adults for

Hold on somebody's at the door

>plebbit humour

your jak is coal

>the future
This future you speak of has everyone in shackles and braindead.

>wayland is le bad
yes, waste of development effort and stubborn mentality
>systemd is le bad
no, it's the only standardised thing Lolnix has at this point, it works well
>pipewire is le bad
no, it's fine, it does what it does quite well
>flatpak is le bad
yes, it has too much security and doesn't store applications in non-standard paths which makes it hard to find and manage. Use prebuilt tar archives and appimages with shipped glibc to solve this issue
>gnome is le bad
yes, but truthfully it's quite good on mobile, but on desktop it makes no sense
no, they have their use of being idiot proof

>freedom is... le bad!
go back to consuming your brainwashing propaganda, goyim livestock
and no, I will not install
>wayland
>systemd
>pipewire
>flatshit
>guhnoome
>immutable garbage

>wayland is le bad
>systemd is le bad
>flatpak is le bad
why people are willing to use these in the first place. is the redhat/ibm propaganda so impressive? xorg/sysvinit/apt already have everything, what your hart may possibly desire.
>gnome is le bad
don't care. no one uses gnome apps even with other gtk desktops. no one uses immutable distros and you can make your distro immutable yourself if you're that retarded anyway.

Heh, you guessed right - I do visit reddit!

go back to lainchan you ESL

Honestly, they really aren't that bad, just not that great. I'm more annoyed with gnome's devs moreso than gnome itself as software. Also before anyone replies, I don't think great software exists for the problems op listed.

>i lost my freedom after installing this free and open source software
yeah you're just throwing slogans

You will never be free. You have no mind of your own, you're just trying to bw a contratian. You will never be able to think for yourself, you'll just wait untill your fellow based and redpilled people decide if something is good or bad and follow them.

wayland, systemd and pipewire are good, using them at the moment
flatpak is not needed if you use Arch and Ubuntu, that's for Fedorafags, because they don't have AUR and no one cares to produce RPMs
GNOME is literally mobile/tablet DE, totally contrived to use on desktop
immutability is good in theory, in practice I never broke my system for 8 years I use Linux so I just don't need it. Immutability won't help if you are retarded

Wayland is good
Systemd is bad
Pipewire is good
Flatpak is good but I don't use it
Gnome is okay
Immutable distros should be a niche that might be good for some.
>but their favourite bald youtuber
Luke barely talks about these things. In fact he's surprisingly apathetic about systemd.

If you think thinkpad is bad because it's old, then you're just a consoomer normies who are slaves to the company