Windows 7 Superior

It just works, faggots. Only reason devs are cutting support is because they are being Windows jerk off losers and want to be shills for latest software like the consumers they are.

>Why arent you using W10/ 11?! What about security updates and DX12 ?!?!

They can never tell you what those security updates are.

Attached: 1647920207651.png (850x884, 828.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/download-windows-10-enterprise
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who cares w10 ltsc is the same shit

Install Gentoo.

w10 ltsc got stopped a while ago and finding a legitimate source is questionable. You also cannot downgrade from W10 to ltsc

>run Win7 under Debian with PCI passthru and automatically wipe the VM every night
not my problem
Yes i will use this in 20 years to use proper AdBlock chromium

>w10 ltsc got stopped a while ago
the fuck are you even talking about
>and finding a legitimate source is questionable
lmao retard

>the fuck are you even talking about
w10 ltsc literally no longer has recent downloads. they stopped hosting them, windows at least

*microsoft at least

just use the original iso then update it? ltsc is supported until 2032

Or I can stay on W7.

uh okay? that was my argument, both are the same shit

haha the difference is that W7 is not W10.

how do i install windows 7 on my m1 mba?

microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/download-windows-10-enterprise

It's funny how hard they hid this section.

if your firewall lets you access any microsoft webpage then you most definitely should not install windows 10

>They can never tell you what those security updates are.

every month windows updates are released that fix serious issues, and often even easily exploitable remote code executions. just look at the CVEs since windows 7 stopped receiving updates. you do you but the risks of using an internet connected windows 7 machine are huge. best course of action if you absolutely need to use windows, is windows ameliorated. It removes most if not all Microsoft bloatware, spyware and backdoors.

>just look at the CVEs since windows 7 stopped receiving updates.
The same shit happens with the same users even on W10 and now W11. Just accept that security fixes is mostly going after dumb faggots who dont know how computers work.

>hourly baby duck cope thread

yeah bro i can't believe they expect us to use a dropdown to find a download fr fr
windows 7 for life!

Attached: 1658401000236.png (256x315, 10.95K)

>install windows 7
>plug ethernet cable in
>suddenly computer catches fire and all my bank accounts are drained
this is the propaganda that microsoft writes and w10 kids think its real

When I search for LTSC, i expect to find LTSC. Not have to go to W10 section and it just so happens to be right next to the W10 normal enterprise download.

I'm still sticking to W7. Fuck 10.

Reminder that when W11 is out, you'll have the same script running of people saying

>why are you still using W10?!?!

and once again people will believe it, because w10 users are mental midgets

W11 is out though? It's unstable as shit but it has a "stable release". It broke the taskbar after using it for 32 hours I downgraded to W10 and will stay there till 2032.

>it just so happens to be right next to the W10 normal enterprise download
You can't believe that LTSC, which is an enterprise edition, is in the enterprise download section?
Better stay on Windows 7 then, doubt you could negotiate something as complicated as an installer.

Attached: 1657963889781.gif (429x592, 2.8M)