You can't prove him wrong

You can't prove him wrong.
Is there anyone on Any Forums, Reddit or Discord who isn't a sad, maladjusted pathetic virgin?

Attached: deep.png (280x293, 48.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

diamwall.com/blog/service-continuation-of-kiwi-farms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ok

Not posting anywhere is what normal well minded people do, while people who do post are mistaking the internet for real socializing and thats why theyre losers. I was really reluctant to reply to this bait but thought id make your day

The golden age of the internet has passed because we allowed normies on here.

My one free time travel kill would be zuckerberg. He wrecked the internet just to talk to girls, what a fag.

Based video title + thumbnail

Atleast we were visited by aliens.

You did not prove him wrong.
If you use the internet more than 1 hour per day (work excluded) you are a weirdo incel retard.
There is a reason why females (female) do not use it that much unless they're femcels or mentally ill.

The video is talking about (You), spending your life in a basement mistaking a Discord chat for rela socializing, not the "normies" who are out there living their lives.
Stop coping 'tismo.

kiwifarms lost again

here's a link and a pic diamwall.com/blog/service-continuation-of-kiwi-farms

Attached: Capture.png (1512x763, 287.23K)

All I can confirm is that I am indeed a sad, maladjusted pathetic virgin

No need to confirm that, it's implicit for everyone here
If you are browsing gee on four channel dot com at this very moment it's because something went wrong with your life, period

>weirdo incel retard
Nobody cares about your opinion, stop throwing buzzwords and use real descriptive words please
>There is a reason why females (female) do not use it that much unless they're femcels or mentally ill.
Youre delusional if you think females dont use the internet, it seems as you outted yourself as being an "incel" by first, knowing nothing about females and second, thinking they somehow are different from most males

Great Minds Discuss Ideas; Average Minds Discuss Events; Small Minds Discuss People

Nothing of value was lost

I'm not a virgin, my bf just came inside me a few minutes ago
cope

>use real descriptive words
Socially uncanny
Involuntary celibate
Mentally impaired

Normies use normie social media like Facebook or Instagram but are not "addicted" to it in the sense they still have in real life
Your average "niche" media user (Reddit, Discord, Any Forums) is terminally online and 100% addicted to it, it's always male virgins with low serotonin levels being like that

Thank god Any Forums only discusses ideas

>Small Minds Discuss People
so Any Forums in a nutshell and their shitty threads about youtubers.

>Normies use normie social media like Facebook or Instagram but are not "addicted" to it in the sense they still have in real life
Youve got to be joking, most normies ive seen are all addicts to social media sites and although they do have a "real life" with friends, partners etc. Theyre all less socially intellegent than your average poster on Any Forums, and also most of the "normies" you talk about use reddit and discord, the people who use imageboards are just trying to escape the absolute hell that are mainstream sites. Your knowledge about "normies" and females is abhorrently lacking
>Socially uncanny
>Involuntary celibate
>Mentally impaired
These words may be used to describe yourself, but not most posters on Any Forums and anywhere else, youre trying to cope with the fact you have irredeemable characteristics than no one wants

Please stop shilling freetard Andrew Tate here

>" although they do have a "real life" with friends, partners etc."
There you have it.
The difference between a well-adjusted person and a terminally online outcast.
Quite funny you are using that as an argument.

>"T-that is you! You are projecting!"
Not an argument.

What does he think the world is like? An 80s highschool tv show? With the stereotypical nerds, jocks and shit? Ahahahha fucking dumb fuck. Who the fuck cares? If you don't want to be on the internet so much why you are still here?

He stopped me from using discord. I need him to validate my actions

What are the reasons not to use Discord? And which video.

Being an adult sounds like a good reason not to use discord.