Compresses and destroys your audio

>Compresses and destroys your audio

Attached: file.png (1000x1000, 168.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/review-apple-vs-google-usb-c-headphone-adapters.5541/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Not using the built-in headphone jack
Ngmi

literally no one notices

On Bluetooth it’s even worse.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Take that, iPad Pro users.

i heard it's bretty gud akshually
audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/review-apple-vs-google-usb-c-headphone-adapters.5541/

Let me guess, you need more.

Attached: dongle.jpg (1944x2592, 1.61M)

that signal chain would make an audio engineer weep

It could be worse, before this I was using the audio output from my GPU which fed into the speaker jack on my monitor.

IT DIDN'T WORK ON MY SAMSUNG S (shit)20 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

let me guess, you shit in the street

Apple's audio adapters are the best on the market considering how much they cost and how easily available they are. You just plop into an Apple store and in a minute you have something that is sure to work well.
Can't say the same about most chink shit on Amazon

i have no love for the fruit but credit should be given where it is due

i use something like that for testing streaming app on a phone that doesn't have a 3.5mm jack. not quite audiophile levels of quality but good enough for businesses to use apparently.

thats not an apple dongle retarded nigger faggot

They sound good, yes, but they are literally designed to break after a few months, you have to reinforce them with a ballpoint pen spring and shrink tubing if you want them to last.

i am audio engineer and i dont give a shit. i could make a better mix on shit hardware than you will ever will. it's not hardware that makes great music it's You

What? It doesn't do that

it doesn't, retard. even USB 2.0 (which is the minimum this needs to function) has a bandwidth of about 30MB/s. That's smaller than most songs in raw formats like WAV, but even then it's not like it has to transfer the entire song in a single second, so it's even less of a problem. I use Apple USB-C to 3,5 Jack adapter connected through USB-A 2.0 and it sounds good.

It's a Pixel adapter.

So I shouldn’t buy a dell xps 13 plus then?