The ultimate no nonsense distro for programmers

The ultimate no nonsense distro for programmers.

Attached: 1663295612290.png (550x416, 10.63K)

Uh install gentoo it's ideal cause everything is about everything and teaches you how to manage dependency.
also I3 is communist propaganda.

Yk I'll give it to you, I've been using endeavor with kde and it's just such a breeze

i3 is weird and gay

>HEY GUISE USE UBUNTU!
>it becomes popular and everyone realizes its shit like every troonix distro
>HEY GUISE NOW IM USING MINTOS! ITS BETTER!
>HEY GUISE, NOW IM USING POPOS! THIS TIME IS FOR REAL!
>HEY, SO, YEAH, 80th TIME IS THE CHARM RIGHT?! IM USING ENDEAVOUROS NOW AND SO SHOULD YOU BECAUSE ITS THE BEST AND IT SUPPORTS TRANS RIGHTS!
Will freetard troons ever stop with the lies?

do not bite the bait fishies

>The ultimate no nonsense distro for wagecuckery
Fix'd for honesty, you can thank me in the next life.

>do not bite the bait fishies
I can practically smell the synthetic estrogen in your veins through your words.
YWNBAW, you are a bald, fat, and ugly male incel, and you will soon die as one.

are these 'incels' in the room with us?

gay is good

Hey trooncel, post a screenshot of a conversation with a female you had sex with, you have 60 seconds.

i ask yet once more, are these 'incels' in the room with us?

please seek urgent psychiatric attention

I actually just installed this on my laptop but I tried to configure my touchpad to do natural (reverse) scrolling and wanted to enable a higher DPI but neither worked when I tried the first thing on Google. Ended up giving Manjaro with Sway a try and it's actually really good. High DPI and natural scrolling was already configured out of the box, terminal already had ZSH and the fish-like stuff I use, and the config was easy to use and set all the keybinds. Only problem I've ran into is Electron apps need special launch parameters to look sharp on Wayland (otherwise they're a blurry mess).
Highly recommend Manjaro with Sway, really nice distro.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA AAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA BREEEEEZEEEE HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA

sorry wrong pic i meant picrel

Attached: 1663171937469198.png (300x295, 12.36K)

>systemd

Attached: 1662918986820.gif (550x400, 69.94K)

kys troon

What do you use?

>Manjaro
Into the Trash it goes.

What's wrong with it? I don't even use their GUI pacman thing and yay was preinstalled so its basically just an Arch installer if you use the Sway version. Unless your problem is "bloat", but about 1gb of preinstalled programs isn't the end of the world if you have at least 128gb of storage... And good luck finding a laptop that doesn't

>i3wm
it's not 2019, everyone moved to Sway