Hey, remember when someone made a browser extension that added an uncensored comment section to every website...

Hey, remember when someone made a browser extension that added an uncensored comment section to every website, it became insanely popular (leading to the creation of Gab) and Google and Mozilla banned it overnight and almost all mentions of it are memoryholed?

Attached: screenshot-2022_09_15-061424_PM.jpg (979x697, 80.52K)

NOOO you can't just "graffiti" the Super Hero Movie! That's a threat to our democracy!

Attached: screenshot-2022_09_15-061657_PM.jpg (769x869, 122.26K)

Go back to KiwiFarms. You don't belong here.

Shut the fuck up.

Fuck you, glownigger

kek this cannot be real

Why doesn't someone make a new one of these? Just throw a DB and caching server up on AWS or Azure (with backups for when you get Jewed), and people can even agree to TOS that lets you collect analytics on what they're browsing.

Remember when all websites had comment sections ? Then 2016 happened and they shut it down.

It's real
Being allowed to comment on the Internet = Hitlerism

Attached: screenshot-2022_09_15-062518_PM.jpg (1075x904, 226.27K)

how the fuck can mozilla ban a plugin?

how can there not be a mozilla foss alternative that accepts plugins?

if the core app is designed to block certain plugins, couldnt someone just undo that change and host it somewhere like ungoogled chromium?

what's the fucking holdup? if you want to drop a hard r that badly why cant you band together and figure it out?

Attached: 1663287939373.jpg (1029x1270, 515.01K)

Remember Usenet? It was unfathomably based. You could read things there that would kill your average zoomer, and there were no jannies or mods.
2016+ on the Internet you're not allowed to speak or think. You can only consume.
I was banned from Any Forums by a jannie mod in a discussion about Supersize Me for saying that the price near me went from $9.95 to $19.99 under Biden.

Firefox is open source, but made to be dependent on Mozilla and Google services. You could fork it, but no one would use it. You could hypothetically install it manually, but I’m sure Mozillakins have black listed it so you’d have to modify the source and recompile or something.

You could run the extension but Gab shut down the service and now just redirects to Gab, which was born out of Dissenter. I don't see why they gave up, though. It was a massive hit overnight. I'm guessing they were shut down hard by some shadowy shit.

I like how in the last few years these clowns have gone mask off and basically admitted that "democracy" (what they call the jewish oligarchy) can't survive without extreme censorship and unending debt slavery. Never apologize to these people or seek compromise with them.

>remember when there was an extension that made every single page cancer by making them all have comment sections, not just the cancerous pages that included comment sections?
Censored or uncensored, comment sections are fucking trash.

Also aren't zoomer Any Forums anons constantly asking for projects to work on? Someone should do this. It'd be a good introduction to Redis, mongo, and JS. You can use a free tier on AWS for a year and it'd probably support all the traffic you'd need.
Or do we not do programming on this board anymore?
Maybe if every comment section you go to becomes trash, you're the trash. Like you are here, shitting up this comment section.

It was removed because it was spyware and spammed you with ads to use their browser, and the extension doesn't even exist anymore. Gab is run by jews btw

>You could hypothetically install it manually, but I’m sure Mozillakins have black listed it so you’d have to modify the source and recompile or something.

yeah thats my point

there are plenty of browsers and apps that you have to download and sometimes even compile

what i'm asking is: there are a group of people on here that want nothing more than to have heated g*mer moments all over the surface web, why arent they motivated enough to make a few changed to source code?

Attached: 1663288805652.png (610x591, 99.08K)

1. the browser didn't exist when it was an extension, that was a reaction to the extension being banned. Ergo, it couldn't have spammed you with ads to the browser
2. ublock origin still worked
3. It probably is run by Jews, it'd explain why they abandoned Dissenter for no good reason
The Internet needs this kind of thing, badly

Nobody would use it, that’s the problem. A new browser and being banned from the extension store is a big enough barrier for normalfags to get into it. They got just enough mud in the tires to stop the truck. The point of deplatforming is not to make it impossible, just discourage hearing the voice enough that it’s not worth the effort.

>nooooooooo muh freeze peach noooooooooooo
Make your own browser then.

It was already trash, just like this comment section before I posted anything.

who in their right mind would want to install a plugin that allows people to spam retarded shit on every single page you browse

quite literally rent free. or is that a dogwhistle, you schizo?

picrel it u

Attached: 1662220231487907.png (891x891, 373.98K)

so it's not that everyone wants an n word browser extension to piss off shitlibs,

its that only people like us would see it?

even if thats true, why wouldnt something like gab come up with streamlined instructions or something? installing ungoogled chromium isnt that hard

and there are like a billion custom mobile browsers

if someone created an easy guide and got tucker to mention it, it would absolutely have at least a million users

Attached: 1663289327569.jpg (1280x853, 299.46K)