Photo comparison

Which one looks better Any Forums?

Attached: 166327477490089927.jpg (1242x1881, 766.1K)

You can't tell without being there

iPhone by a mile
Pixels have literally nothing good about them.

the iphone is void of colour.
some of the green lit buildings are just white in the iphone lmao.
despite the fuzziness of it, I think the pixel represents the view better

Pixel 6 pro i clearly looks better, but the question is which is more accurate?

Iphone images always have this same character to them that makes it look really weird next to other phones. It's almost like there is a filter on it.

fixed

Attached: Notch.png (1242x1881, 3.19M)

pixel looks pretty good but the downside is you have to have a pixel as your phone

who gives a shit about which spyware-filled phone can take a better photo of a generic cityscape that millions of people have photographed countless times

if you want to take a photo get a camera and find something more interesting to snap

Merely a color correction, I like the iPhone one more, because this is how OpenCamera shots look as well. I am convinced that Pixel does more post-processing to make it more "natural".
Hell, with current tech it's going to use img2img soon, transparently.

Its looks like the pixels has some post processing on it.
Can you guarantee both these pictures are raw

first one. colors look more natural. second one looks like it has a piss filter.

Pixel looks better, colors look nicer, probably because highlights aren't blown out like the iphone.

The Pixel is better.
Look at the Ferris Wheel and the dome in the middle right for the clearest examples.
The boats have better detail and so do most of the buildings along the shore.

Pixel looks more real to me

pixel looks better honestly, the colors look nicer.
and that's last year's phone. how will iKeks ever recover?

Nah that’s Seattle and the sky is the wrong color on the pixel it’s not that blue at night

>the iphone is void of colour
Because the actual scene is void of color. You're falling for the classic "crank up the saturation to fool the idiots" marketing tactic.

were you there? what if you're falling for the "get rid of color to fool the (((enthusiasts)))" marketing tactic.

>were you there?
Yes

bullshit

I accept your concession

sure itard, keep coping. your new phone can't even beat last year's pixel in camera quality

I just want a camera that captures what I see