What job does this get you?

what job does this get you?

Attached: 31-312155_c-programming-language-logo-hd-png-download.png (860x989, 42.34K)

I'm a forklift operator

I used to work in Telco and write C.

deadset legend

Posting about trannies on Any Forums.

Maintaining legacy code.

>Never write programs out of pure joy and love for art.

Attached: 1660020244627467.jpg (409x393, 22.31K)

Too scary. I wanted to ask this same question today. Kind of wondering if I should go the systems route or the CRUD/OOP route after the next couple courses.

cyber security

what is that like?

This, but unironically.

Attached: capture.png (894x763, 131.62K)

This guy fucks. Are you certified?

Attached: BoomerMonsterDrink.jpg (381x381, 94.57K)

usually interesting if you're actually into those sorts of things. doesn't feel like a waste of time
i wasn't joking. that's what i work in

you bet I am (how else would I land this job lmao)

Also picrel

Attached: 687.jpg (542x530, 55.73K)

Fornication status: Confirmed. Even OSHA won't get involved if you have unsafe sex.

so how hard is it to get into? would a c and security+ cert, a few years of tech work, and a non-tech degree be enough? I liked all the security stuff that the security+ book when over and I'm something of a privacy nut already

Attached: 1661226186203542.jpg (819x596, 127.05K)

Embedded devices?

honestly couldn't tell you, sorry. i have a relevant degree and got this job because a friend referred me. if you have a friend who can refer you, you will definitely have better luck, though
also this, yes

please respond. it's almost the end of the work day which means no one is going to post anymore gaggj8

I just looked at a few jobs. requirements seem lowish. I guess it could be a good field, every company needs a security guy

>working with chink firmshitware written by the 16 y/o nephew of the factory manager in Shenzhen

oooof

Don't know. I'm just learning it (and eventually C++) so I don't have to wait for people to make shit for me.

if you are proficient at C any other language will be a fucking cake walk. and that's not because C is a difficult language, but because you'll be a lot closer to understanding wtf you are actually doing with a computer.

>if you are proficient at C any other language will be a fucking cake walk
It's usually the opposite. Being "proficient at C" makes people unable to learn any other language and they can't understand anything.

>but because you'll be a lot closer to understanding wtf you are actually doing with a computer.
This is false. If you think this is true, you know absolutely nothing about how computers work. C is for retards who want to feel smart but don't want to have to understand anything.

if you're just trying to be a company's IT/security guy, then yeah, that should be plenty. i was referring to security-focused companies
absolutely delusional

>Being "proficient at C" makes people unable to learn any other language and they can't understand anything.
that's bullshit. i don't know of a single person i see on a regular basis that can describe a single advanced data structure that python relies on, but they sure as hell will think up the biggest rube goldberg devices possible with them.

A boring one

application security