Why aren't all your devices connected to ethernet, user?

Why aren't all your devices connected to ethernet, user?

Attached: ethernet_42.jpg (2400x2400, 195.45K)

only pc should

They are. Even though I live in a solid concrete building, I ran cable in a raceway to all the rooms in my condo, with all my networking equipment in my coat closet.

Because I'm not autistic enough to hook up every light bulb in the house to ethernet.

why you have light bulbs with cpu? what is wrong with you

>connected to ethernet
because i prefer token ring, obviously

me and my partner's desktops are ethernet along with our printer but idk why you expect me to use ethernet on my phone user.

For my mobile devices, I also have a low-power AP in each room, and my switch and APs are managed by software on my server.

It’s wired to a booster

whu SHOULD all my devices be connected to ethernet?

>light bulb
>internet

it would be less wasteful, less effort and prevent spectrum clogging if you just placed the AP in the hallways instead of individual rooms. even at the lowest, most usable power unless your walls are solid cement with rebar and extra noisy wiring you should still get a decent signal which leads me to conclude you're lying.

because some don't need to be

So I can set their colors and turn them on and off without hitting a switch.
Yes grandpa, you been living under a rock for the past decade?

wifi 6e just werx
also i'm not a zoomer that larps having lived through the 90s

My wifi connection is faster than my Ethernet because almost nobody supports gigabit in their devices and most android devices don't even have USB 3.0 on their USB port.

I have a mesh and don't have much of a need for insane speeds, so I don't know why I would run unecessary cables.

>but user IP from there

I didn't realize my laptop doesn't have an ethernet port when buying it and I keep forgetting to buy the adapter thingy.

I don't use ethernet I use wifi cables

The ones that need to be are.

The ones that move around (phones, tablets, laptops) aren't.

I'm not lying. The APs are designed to be used in individual rooms and are not omnidirectional.