1991+31

>1991+31
>still no photoshop alternative for linux

Attached: 1657680977205.png (1362x1236, 1.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixls.us/software/
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/rev-image-search/?utm_source=addons.mozilla.org&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=search
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gimp
all posts below are bait

What the hell are you talking about gimp is superior to photoshop in every conceivable way.

GNU Image Manipulation Program. All posts above have been baited.

I use Aseprite and yet to encounter a task it can't do.

Krita has everything I need.
Wish it had more filters etc. tho.

Krita

she sure looks healthy and mentally well

make a circle

pixls.us/software/

Attached: CopyQ.DlWzyV.png (638x264, 22.47K)

Suace on the hoe?

>Have a steady hand
>Circle select, select border, fill whole selection
>learn python
3 options right there

unpossible

Attached: 1637446996944.png (800x800, 283.18K)

pancakes

There's no catch-all solution like photoshop, but admittedly, photoshop is too goddamn bloated these days. Vector tools that make illustrator redundant, a terrible 3D engine that's not very useful, video editing support. It even shits out nonsensical HTML if you want. It's no longer just a raster editor but a suite of everything and not a very stable one.

Making a 1:1 free software clone would be an absurd task. I think they should offer different tools that replicate some of its functionality, instead of a constantly behind the curve one like the gimp.

Attached: FbnBpEWWIAE1207.jpg (881x1024, 397.83K)

>he can't even make a circle in gimp
Yeah something tells me you don't need professional-tier software for your frog memes

>search google for "circle png"
thanks I could help, bro

I am of the opinion that CS3 was the last time the software was worth the price individually.

Kek.

What's the source on OP picture?

Attached: 045k0zsf1ql21.jpg (602x960, 86.85K)

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/rev-image-search/?utm_source=addons.mozilla.org&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=search

You don't want to see her tits, believe me.
It's the saddest pair of tits I've ever seen.