What is the Any Forums consensus on AWS?

What is the Any Forums consensus on AWS?

What do you guys think about it? Is it worth learning? Is it a good thing or bad thing? What cloud services are better?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 44.1K)

For me, it's Azure.

It's cheap

Azure is better. No reason to use AWS when everyone's already got an azure tenant for 0365

Well it makes sense to learn if you want a job, although after you got the job you might want to learn how to make a proper nose.

It's so omnipresent that even if we dislike it, we'll encounter it at least once our careers.
It's cheap but also expensive if you're retarded, and the UI is kinda bloat. Also tons of services that you don't know or give a shit about.

It is far and away the best cloud platform and it's not close. Azure and GCP shills are just coping hard because they run tiny bumfuck websites that no one uses.

What about digitalocean and heroku?

the only reason azure exists is that 365 runs on top of it. azure is literally the worst of the 3 major platforms, even google is better than azure and google is fucking horrible. aws is king, has been the entire time "cloud" has been around. no one can beat it. it has the best services, the best api, and the best stability

The example code for AWS services is painfully slow. When your first introduction to the system has 800ms penalties for trivial queries it suddenly starts making 210% sense why all AWS hosted websites are trashfires. You can't blame bad devs when it's rotten from the core.

>The example code for AWS services is painfully slow
describe in detail
>When your first introduction to the system has 800ms penalties for trivial queries
such as? name the service and query

this is the same guy KEK, it's so obvious

calm down jeffery

Attached: 1661525264608570.jpg (250x202, 13.44K)

>you can't call out my shitty knockoff cloud for what it is
kek

Can't remember. I signed up for a trial, copy/pasted the lambda example code verbatim and found the throughput laughable. Sure, I'm sure it's scales to billions of concurrent users at the same performance level, but I build websites that respond as fast as you access them because it turns out one bare metal server can trivially support hundreds of thousands of concurrent users and the benefits you get from not designing it like some functional programmer's wet dream are so massive scaling vertically instead of horizontally is going to see you right until you get to facebook numbers of usage.

so you lied, typical for retards. then you move the goalposts and talk about lambda not doing what you want. you're a typical lying retard. you used something and it didn't do what YOU wanted so you say "DUH IT MUST BE STUPID", when in fact there's nothing wrong with lambda for what it's designed to do. if you don't like it, don't use it, there's many different ways to do what you're trying to do, so implement it some other way that fits you. what i can guarantee is that whatever way you ended up implementing you i bet you did it totally wrong anyway. i bet you the kind of idiot who would run one server for something critical and not even understand why that's bad. you fucking retarded Any Forums homoesxual

am i in the kinesis pipeline jeff?

AWS is shit nowadays. Azure is better than that in every way possible.

>THING BAD
>gives no reasons
kek, the eternal idiot

Topic has been discussed a million times on this forum. There's no reason to explain it again

azure is dogshit and only exists because useless megacorps with garbage software are already in bed with microsoft

>only one person on Any Forums can like azure
Shut the fuck up faggot.

Citation newer than 2014 needed

Black Rock, Walmart, and McDonalds run on azure kike

Give a single reason beyond someone told you so faggot

because aws is the best cloud out there, give us a reason why we should even bother using azure.