I'm using KurobaEx for Chan sites on my phone, and I've got the Flexbooru app for Booru sites...

I'm using KurobaEx for Chan sites on my phone, and I've got the Flexbooru app for Booru sites, but I'm not crazy about it.
What's the best Booru app for Android?

Image for attention

Attached: 39w47w.jpg (4800x3600, 2.79M)

CUM CUM CUM SEEEEES SEX SE X x SEX CUMM NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT SEEX SEX SEX SEX SEC NUT CUM CUM CUM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Take your meds

Danbooru and lolisnatcher I think I am not really well versed on Booru stuff

I know there's Flexbooru, Nori, BooruSphere, YummyBooru, and others.
But what's best?

Looks like there's also Sankaku Black

OREWA SEXU. OREWA SEXU DESU.

Attached: 1647432337013.jpg (957x666, 107.1K)

Are there any apps that i can import my favorites on it?

She has a very deep wedgie and that is going to leave some nasty stains

>not an anime girl
>ass instead of feet
Try again.

Attached: moria.jpg (924x760, 70.41K)

sex addicts are no less cannibals than drug addicts

lolisnatcher works for all boorus I've ever encountered and also can connect as a remote client to Hydrus servers if you're a turbo-autist like me
Oh and it's open source if that matters to you
Nice butt, btw

Flexbooru has ads.
BooruSphere video playback a shit and hiding downloaded media option doesn't work.
LoliSnatcher is shit at downloading.
Animeboxes loads fast but shits the bed at gifs and video formats.
I went back to using my browser.

>anime girl
based
>feet instead of thighs
hang yourself nigger

>lolisnatcher is shit at downloading
can you elaborate on this, what specifically is it fucking up
I haven't had any issues but my use case might not match yours

The download is choking. It's only for a tiny bit but it's frustrating. I get instant view with most other apps.

maybe download isn't the right term? I mean when I click pictures, it shows a download thingy and it takes some boring moments before I can see the image.

I wonder if this is a prefetch issue or something. When I use it to browse images from my local network, the display is instant, but I have noticed similar tiny "hitches" when viewing online boorus - I'd assumed this was simply due to my internet speeds or the website throttling me, but perhaps it's something else.

top lel

keked o hard xD

marvelous
Speak thot, and enter.