Front end is programming, you just suck at it

You aren’t capable of front end, we get it user. No need to climb into an ivory tower over it and pretend its not real programming just because you get filtered by Javascript.

Most competent front end devs can do back end no problem. Don’t see the reverse much. Just autists who cope

Attached: A16C3F41-2F4A-4C92-8144-49623A8EF542.png (554x554, 4.94K)

>Most competent front end devs can do back end no problem
What, all five of them?

Millions. And they get paid more than you. Carry on with your faggy little python app NEET boy

web design is web design.
programming is programming.
stop larping.

Front and back end is collapsing, this terms don't mean anything. Edge is already here and this concepts are getting very blurry. You can already hit databases in edge runtime, and that is many orders of magnitude more performant than old server architectures.
The bottleneck for services is latency, it doesn't matter how slow JavaScript is when you can get single digit latency, js won.

All the low level nerds will have plenty of fun optimizing caching strategies, data flow, SQL queries and I'm actually pumped

Golang is superior, webassembly will anal you.

Golang has its use, but it doesn't run in the browser or in the edge.
Wasm is not a language it's a compilation target you retard

>blah blah blah

Your problem like all the autists who got filtered by Javascript is that you dont think bigger picture or practically enough.
Reality isnt what you want it to be.

So while you do shit like in your bed room literal jeets are getting paid to write buggy shit code. Although their work is not worth much, at least those jeets understand reality even if they cant do a good job.

Then people who arent jeets and dont get filtered by something like JavaScript make bank. They know what the world wants and needs and make money.

Example:
You cringe autists love video games and suck cock buying them full price yet bitch and whine about how buggy, not optimised, memory hoggy they are. Its the same shit just in applications. Video game devs realised practicality and what people pay for and want in reality and get paid bank to do that instead.

Go write your favourite app a clone in C+ and see who gives a shit even if its 10x faster. Nobody

No point in dedicating yourself to one language so dearly, you will need to know multiple anyway. Whether that is for backend or some other purpose.

Front end is going to be replaced with AI in couple of years.

Attached: 1661334344376.jpg (2065x3094, 916.84K)

Webdevs are retarded
They don't even know what a pointer is
They're also always soiboys
t. embedded chad

Are you 19 years old? People have been saying that for over 10 years

>People have been saying that for over 10 years
They didn't.

Cope tranny, prepare your ass for text2react

They also make 1.5-2 times more than embedded devs

ok
won't hold my breath tho

>any time now, i swear

are you retarded? doing full-stack is pretty much standard these days.

I wanna see you do web design with JS, retard.

This is a cope.

>You aren’t capable of front
I am

>you get filtered by Javascript.
lol

>Most competent front end devs can do back end no problem
Most can only crudshit, which is enough for most applications, ask a reactnigger to do anything other than that and it will segfault

>Don’t see the reverse much
Do not confuse lack of interest to lack of capability

There is a reason frontend niggers get paid less than backend chads, your most complex tasks is state managment and performance/bundle size optimizations, all sandboxed in your little browser, lmao.

this narrative flip happened exactly yesterday

why not just accept that front-end is for burnouts and coasters. Nothing wrong with that, the wage still leapfrogs the trades for a fraction of the effort.