B-but you promised me safety…

B-but you promised me safety…

Attached: 54DCFA24-360E-4855-9456-4C5872EBFC74.jpg (1125x1709, 328.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.rust-lang.org/2022/09/14/cargo-cves.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

still better than in C

All languages of 21st century are better than C. Zig and Hare are also simple

Thanks but it’s still better than C.

cope

Cant spell Cope without C.

safety != security

The only reason rust was created is to rewrite firefox. It’s failed. Now some trannies picked it, the language that failed at it’s only fucking job, up and are trying to push it as something “revolutional”.

It’s not, it’s a failure.

Hare is just so based

Because it was designed by smart people who know that a language should get out of your way and let you write software. Rust was created to restrict your freedom and allow you write only the code the compiler (rust designers, i.e, trannies, i.e. bigtech) allows. This is literally 1984.

>blog.rust-lang.org/2022/09/14/cargo-cves.html
Oh wow, it's fucking nothing.

It’s a proof that rust doesn’t live up to it’s pr

>Rust was created to restrict your freedom and allow you write only the code the compiler (rust designers, i.e, trannies, i.e. bigtech) allows.
Does your entire knowledge of Rust come from believing every shitpost you see on Any Forums?

I was writing software in rust for almost two years

No it isn't, because no-one ever promised that Rust was a panacea which would prevent every possible bug an security vulnerability.
I could write a Rust program which deletes every file on my harddrive, and the compiler wouldn't stop me.

Attached: pancakes.png (1199x233, 20.07K)

Yes, rust is a safety theatre

honestly I enjoy retard posting, it’s fun to see what moronic opinions NPCs can be memed into

It’s literally its philosophy

and you got filtered before learning about unsafe blocks?

What’s the point to use rust then? I will compile unsafe C multiple times faster