The Huawei Backdoor Conspiracy

Hello Any Forums
What are your thoughts on the latest video from "The hated one" about Huawei?
The video is here
youtube.com/watch?v=z7luwhj9a2w
Do you think the backdoor that was found in huawei was done by the company intentionally, or do you think that chinese intelligence hacked into the company and used a zero day without their knowledge, like NSA did with eternalblue?

Attached: th-1452265284.jpg (474x266, 14.53K)

bump

such a divine video

Attached: 1648053380369.jpg (655x745, 52.75K)

>i only want my backdoors to be for the five eyes and israel!
let me know when these pussies ever talk about the real culprits

Ah.. I 'member when american company juniper giving free backdoor access to NSA.

The video is actually fairly neutral and scrutinizes both sides. have you watched it?

muh both sides, they should have been scrutinizing five eyes and israel for 15 years. the desperate chinks are just trying to do what theyve been doing to us forever.

If backdoor exists there no reason to hide anymore.
FYI Initially accused in stealing intellectual property. While their hardware not able to run code from other equipment.

Gov can force companies to install backdoors and also force them to stay quiet about it. They're called government mandated backdoors. They apparently stopped doing it after Edward Snowdon but I'm sure they would have just tightened their own security at the nsa and are still doing it. That's why there's pretty much no privacy on the internet. But the chance of them looking at your data is very low I'd imagine unless you're a terrorist or some other kind of criminal, there's too many people and too much data to monitor everything

We know western phones have backdoors, a chinese backdoor is just a conspiracy theory and even if it were true it would be safer.

>should have been scrutinizing five eyes and israel
Goalpost shifting wumao is quick off the mark.

I 'member when TotallyNotChina hacking into juniper, changing keys on free backdoor, and btfo federal agencies like the OPM.

the us is just being retard, they couldn't handle a chinese brand getting 2nd most market share so they crippled it. Americans will not be able to refute this.

Still using my Huawei P30 (Android 12)

the "data economy" is real so I'd be surprised if it wasn't intentional. I got a Huawei this year and I actually quite like it, it makes finding malicious Google settings easy to find.

I can't imagine a timeline where Chinese tech is more intrusive to the consumer than American companies full of talpiot Jews and NSA glow niggers.

I am also open to the idea that the Chinese had to backdoor thier devices and give the NSA access to be able to sell their phones in our countries respective markets.

China makes superior hardware, phones, etc.

The whole thing is google and apple not wanting to look so cucked, so they banned hardware importation.

It's a huge fucking joke at the expense of the american consumer

Who is winning the trade war?

China makes superior AND inferior phones. There are no non-chinese manufacturers of anything. All the components for any electronic device you own were made in china. All the chips were fabbed by Chinese sock companies. China makes cheap trash and expensive trash (aka "superior hardware") in the same factories.
((()))

>muuuh Chinese backdoor

Lmao, cattle thinking some distant state, that cannot even conquer a small island 20 km away from their coast, can damage their hollow lives somehow.

Meanwhile you retards are selling your data to whatever internet site you use, to over hundreds of different companies, that will analyze and sell your personal data.

Attached: fab450be3083f40e6fd0119f9bd78b4b-imagejpeg.jpg (480x480, 31.44K)

Huawei P30 Pro was sold for around 450€ at some point 3 years ago.

How do you justify 1000+ phones that have barely better camera setups if at all?

If you work in the industry just support OpenRAN if you want Huawei to die. Accelleran/Rakuten/Maviner. The latter just swapped Huawei completely in Germany.