Why haven't you made the jump to OLED? Burn in isn't an issue anymore and it gives you better response than CRTs

Why haven't you made the jump to OLED? Burn in isn't an issue anymore and it gives you better response than CRTs.

Attached: motion clarity displays.jpg (3846x4298, 3.61M)

shit bait, fuck off

I keked

Still waiting for 32" 120hz

RTINGS have never reviewed a CRT.
Just in case any toursists fall for this, it's just someone coping for the fact that CRTs are still superior than any flatpanel technology in motion performance.

Attached: 4_5944814171701906826.png (1652x640, 1.02M)

I have an OLED tv. Want an OLED monitor too but they don't make them in 4k yet

holy kek i wonder who falls for this
bumping for the reason

>Burn in isn't an issue
when you buy new every year or three (depends).

looks like someone triggered the CRT autist

CRTs are inferior to plasma, but none of the LARPers here ever owned one of those.

i see none of them itt
or maybe you're predicting them coming? yeah i can see that, op contains the word "crt"
>CRTs are inferior to plasma
for a pc monitor? no

plasma died because they had a heap of problems

modern oleds shit all over CRTs

CRTs are now completely depreciated in every aspect

the only reason to use them is if you are so poor you cant afford ANY other monitor

There's quite a lot of Plasma owners here.
In terms of motion clarity, CRTs still win, even if no-subfield-driven Plasmas lose merely because of long persistence.
Many plasmas are forced to subfied-drive, making them as bad as LCDs or OLEDs for motion.
Other than that and multisync, they're quite equal I believe. Plasmas may have better checkerboard contrast though.

>CRTs are now completely depreciated in every aspect
Wrong. Not even the best OLED made can actually match a CRT in motion.
Also, CRTs last much longer than OLEDs before burn-in.

Attached: LG_48CX_BFI_120HZ.jpg (3236x2160, 868.36K)

lol

never had an oled burn in
had multiple CRTs burn in (i actually used them when they were current, unlike you)

Keep larping.

The biggest thing I can't stand with CRTs is the terrible contrast, the blacks are basically a brown/grey not really black, that's why I love OLED

They're perfect 0 nits if you get a good monitor and calibrate it properly.

Attached: FE1250_calibration.png (950x2300, 1.18M)

>calibrate shiny glass with a grey tint and visible black grids between the pixels

>and visible black grids between the pixels
What the fuck are you talking about? What color display doesn't have structure in it?
An aperture grille CRT driven at high enough resolution has ZERO vertical structure to be seen.
>calibrate shiny glass with a grey tint
Don't shine lights at the monitor then.
QD-OLEDs have the same exact problem, they appear gray under light.

Attached: IMG_0105.jpg (2592x1944, 2.52M)

Modern oleds look find unless you catch them at a specific angle

CRTs always look like shiny grey glass
I know because i used them the entire time they were current, from green screen all the way to the final flat screen 20~inch trinitron things. Take it from someone old enough to have experienced what I just wrote. No one my age thinks you're cool for nostalgiafagging over technology from before you were born.

The day I got a new LCD was the day I knew CRT was dead and buried and never coming back.

>Modern oleds look find unless you catch them at a specific angle
what is this meme

Don't care still sticking with firefox

it takes a serious effort to angle yourself to see the oled, try it right now with your phone (you DO have an oled phone, right? you aren't poor?)

vs CRTs are constantly grey, shiny, and have the grid