Linux is now 20% of desktops

linux is now 20% of desktops.

Attached: linux winning.png (800x595, 71.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cs.opensource.google/fuchsia/fuchsia/ /main:zircon/
youtube.com/watch?v=KoncJlonKSQ
killedbygoogle.com/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes macos is the best linux distro

Retard

[X] - Doubt

try 1% + 10.8% bastardized linux

Nah, that's just the botfarm I have in Arizona.

GOOGLE DEPRECATES LINUX
cs.opensource.google/fuchsia/fuchsia/ /main:zircon/
youtube.com/watch?v=KoncJlonKSQ
CHROMEOSISTERS
ANDROIDBROS
iDONTFEELSOGOOD
10% DESKTOP MARKETSHARE
80% MOBILE MARKETSHARE
ALL WIPED OUT
LINUX MARKETSHARE CRASHING TO 0% WITHIN THE NEXT 5 YEARS
OH NO NO NO NO
WE GOT TOO COCKY LINTROONS
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1655426872132.jpg (225x225, 14.46K)

other is linux, macos is freebsd, chromeos is gentoo but real shitty

No one outside of Google is going to use Fuchsia. It is like a design by committee OS that now just tries to use ever possible language in use at Google in it all willy-nilly. It looks like a FAGMAN programming-in-the-large dumpster fire where they forgot to say no to ANY ideas pitched at them at all.

It’s FreeBSD faggot

Which isn't linux

You've never dealt with Android development. ChromeOS is somewhat typical Linux but Android is the most bastardized Linux ever. It also forces you to use a sandbox Operating System with basically everything useful running inside of the JVM. You have to manually write XML files to get widgets to work properly because the IDE sucks. The toolchain is such rube goldberg inspired system that nobody has every figured out how to do android dev from the commandline. The C API is probably the single worse C codebase in existence.

This is the real reason why Flutter is slowly gaining steam. Nobody cares about flutter for desktop or flutter for web. People have pretty much given up on crossplatform GUIs with the exception of web. But Flutter provides good abstractions that still work on top of Android with a sane toolchain that can be run from the commandline and halfway reasonable systems language

wasnt kotlin designed to fix native android development?

I would be actually scared if it wasn't Google. They are incapable of (truly) supporting anything after launch for more than 3 years, that doesn't immediately print money.
killedbygoogle.com/
I fully expect a new "thisisgonnareplacelinuxandandroidforrealthistime" OS in less than a decade.

i smell profit

Borked because JVM. Kotlin is a meme like the rest of the platform and the JVM.

Even if Linux seems to be not present, it is probably because of false identity. I at least tend to switch my agent to windows to blend in with the mass. Even though I use Linux. So in a way, I falsifly all those statistics, even if not noticable. But in mass, it can shift the percentages.

That's great, major virus and malware developers are investing ton of their resources onto windows and now also macos, while ignoring the "others". Great, I still have my peace.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DILATE THIS

Attached: 1653755789931.png (522x747, 135.84K)

Seething.

Flutter is indeed fantastic for mobile apps, it's the actual unironic real write once run anywhere (two places, Android and iOS) and yet retards are still using react native for god knows why. I expected it to take off faster.