It doesn't get better than this

It doesn't get better than this.

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 4.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y0FLiCcXS4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate this fucking thing but it's the least bad out of all current options

What do you hate about it?

>It doesn't get better than this.

Attached: img-2022-09-14-17-14-13.png (2001x2065, 916.63K)

I don't really understand having opinions one way or another about different versions Chrome

true
there is no alternative

how it pushes ads and bloatware features (crypto wallets, ipfs, webtorrent, etc.) and has a useless ad blocking extension. But it's the only de-googled chromium browser with sync and the ability to add/update extensions from the chrome web store.
We need a "Braver" browser with sync and regular updates but nothing else other than that

>trannyfox
Pass.
It's degoogled. Not sure why you'd trust trannies at Firefox HQ or NEETs asking for shekels to keep their fringe firefox build up to date.

Attached: 1663153861640725.png (1919x1018, 461.97K)

>how it pushes ads
they don't push ads, you're either ESL or deliberately lying because you work for Firefox.
>bloatware features
I have them all turned off besides Wayback Machine, I have 8 tabs open, and my RAM is literally 300mb.
>useless ad blocking extension
I've never seen an ad anywhere, neither Youtube. You're lying.
> But it's the only de-googled chromium browser with sync
I don't use sync.
> and the ability to add/update extensions from the chrome web store.
I dont use it.
>We need a "Braver" browser with sync and regular updates but nothing else other than that
Nigga Brave is faster and lighter than Firefox, go do a speed comparison. You're coping.

BAT is worthless why are you shilling this browser for meme tokens

Holy shit you're retarded. Where did I ever shill for BAT you dumb fuck? I don't use Brave Rewards.

I've never understood why you need anything else than firefox with altered configuration.

No multi-account containers like Firefox.

Attached: firefox-multi-account-containers_348397_full.jpg (1200x1200, 60.41K)

Good morning sir

took the bravepill and now iM RICH!!!! made so muich off BAT BAT ABT ABTAB ATBAT AT ????

>>>>/BIZX/////

> coin!?!??!?!?!?! FIANAINCALIAL TECHINOLOGY

GOTTA CLOLLECL THE INTYERNENET BROWSER CURERNCY EYAS S AEYAH GOOGLE DOESN;TP PAY ME TO USE CHROME ...... . BRAVE DOES HAHAHAHAHAH ABA I CAN AFFORD A NEW SWIMMING POOL ( LATEX ABOVE GROUND POOL) BECUASE I GOT PAYYT$$$ED in Basic Attention TOken (BAT)

Attached: BraveSucks.png (1362x1058, 744.1K)

you're calling me a firefox shill for saying I don't think browsers should come with 20 bloat features that you have to disable to make it usable

Firefox font rendering is atrocious. It's never worked for me. Besides, I'm not trusting those trannies with my updates.
It has multi-Group support. You're retarded.

Meds.

Its usable without disabling those features. Go do a RAM comparison, Brave mogs Firefox.

>they don't push ads
different user, desu Brave has "sponsored images" ON on new tab by default and you have to turn off that shit
apart from that ads are opt-in

>Brave button is like 10% smaller
Really grasping at straws here user

sponsoring is advertising

>no vertical tabs
No thanks.

I know, that's why I mentioned it in defence of the user claiming it had ads. I wish sponsored images were disabled by default too.

>ceo is exmozilla that was voted out bc he donated to help ban gay marriage

yeah Im thinking based

>Firefox font rendering is atrocious. It's never worked for me. Besides, I'm not trusting those trannies with my updates.
You literally only have to change one option in about:config to get almost Chrome-like rendering you mongoloid cuck

>voted out
Stop lying shill

they're compiled ads
compiled advertisements you're staring at, even fapping to

>voted
kampflesbe detected

>benchmarks runs laps around Firefox
youtube.com/watch?v=y0FLiCcXS4s

Brave shills are so incompetent and dishonest that every time I see these threads they always make me laugh, please never stop sir.

Any reason to abandon FF? I've been using it since forever, but not up to date with the latest drama (privacy) and tech etc.

Doesn't matter. FF benchmarks suck.
Fired. Wow, big difference.